Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
hackers.jpg

Chineese hackers have been trying to bring CDG down with a DoS attack, they are unrelentless.

We apologize for the downtime.

Maybe it's that pic from China that we posted that aggravated them, father dragging son in crate.

We don't know.

Keep up the good work, Meatpie and team!
We must NOT be intimidated by mindless haters, whatever supposed reason they have against us!
We, as a community, don't mean harm to anyone, I'm sure. [Well... except Johanna and Kuma-viraldeath, I suppose :) ]
Thank you for your efforts and your trouble!

We may have to close again today, sorry dudes, this is done to protect the server.

China's Communist government wants their population and the world to believe that everybody is happy and productive there. They do this by attempting to suppress anything that exposes the dark side of an outdated and failing regime. It used to work with their internally controlled media. But, information is so easy to access on the Internet that they can't block it all. They apply a huge amount of resources and manpower in their attempt to censor everything. But, the reality is that their people find a way around them. The fact they are attacking CDG and other websites directly is clear indicator that their days are numbered. The Chinese government needs to wake up and realize that even their own citizens are well aware of what goes on and are growing very restless. Communism is a dinosaur and needs to be rendered extinct.

...those ***** communists/fascists love censorship! May god protect us from global chinese dominance!

...those ***** communists/fascists love censorship! May god protect us from global chinese dominance!

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that your fictitious god won't change the fact that man will always be motivated by greed and dominance, be it fiscal or societal, which will ultimately lead to man's demise. Religious belief will just speed it up :aha:

If the Chinese Government wanted to shut down CDG why have they not simply blocked it from access in China like they have with Dark Fetish Network. It is possible that the attack may have originated in China but I doubt that the Chinese Government was behind it. Evidence please not just assertions.

we are anonymous we are legion we do not forgive we do not forget expect us.

These bastards just wanted to force into the Secret Room.

I would not have thought CDG was that important for any government to waste time on it. It is small, specific and no threat to them.

more likely it is the us or a friendly government that are really pulling the strings of these hackers.

Unfortunately, this type of attack does not surprise me one bit. At its peak, the NecroErotic site was getting all sorts of bandwidth limit warnings (which, I believe, were due in least in part to assholes trying to crash the server by repeatedly accessing the site. Such attacks were quite commonplace on 'controversial' sites), threats, police investigations, etc. In the end, however, when I would tally up all the responses, they were nearly always 50/50 in favor/notin favor and sometimes the odds even favored the site.
These days, my presence is largely forgotten and I don't get more than a half dozen emails (both negative and positive!) per year relating to the NecroErotic Mission. That being said, Meatpie has a site that is 10 times better than the NecroErotic was in terms of professional organization, viewer participation and graphics. The puritans, necrophobes and control freaks are now turning their full wrath to CDG. If anything, it is only a sign that they still fear necrophilia just as much as they did when I was giving them Hell! ;)

The recent posts of Bible passages have gotten me thinking about a phenom in Missiouri and So Ill and Maybe So IN, namely, internet churches w/ "mother church" located in real backwaters, or sometimes in the 'big city" so as to be closer to the evil. A cousin has told me of another cousin who has married into a family that is into this type of church. He thinks its like a cult. They are very homophopic, are very controlling, hate basically anything to w /20th century on. Quite scary. I'm concerned one of them will try something towards one of us. Am I the only one who has heard of these? Or am I just spooked? There is not enough space to talk about the BS my cousin said he hears about this church. The have members online frequently fo more sermons & etc., but only seem to show sanitized version at website open to public. Could they also be part of some attacks, even tho they seem unlikely to be able to cary one off.

Last edited:
It's terrible that these lowlife hackers have nothing better to do.

On another note - Meatpie, your new profile avatar is sexy. :)

Back