My Dad had to put Grandpa in his Coffin

Of course we are all doomed to die. But as we wait for death, what do we do in the mean time?

If between now and my death I can have a positive impact, why not do it?

Of course we are all doomed to die. But as we wait for death, what do we do in the mean time?

Posting on internet boards, thinking we can change the world. :sm (43):

If between now and my death I can have a positive impact, why not do it?

We humans have a very negative effect on earth - pollution is one example, and also many species are dying because of human activity.

We may have a negative effect, granted. But we also have the POTENTIAL of creating a more positive world. That is what needs to be exploited. We do have an ability to right our wrongs.

Ahhh, I love how Americans view the world. Being a powerful nation makes you think you can change the world....you can change it alright but will it become a better world?

Did the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima change the world?

Did 9/11 and the wars that followed changed the world?

And why didn't you nation sign the kyoto agreement and keeps pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, suffocating the planet?

WHY aguy305? WHY?

Ahhh, I love how Americans view the world. Being a powerful nation makes you think you can change the world....you can change it alright but will it become a better world?

Did the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima change the world?

Did 9/11 and the wars that followed changed the world?

And why didn't you nation sign the kyoto agreement and keeps pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, suffocating the planet?

WHY aguy305? WHY?

Pie....

Like "a guy" portrays....we here in the USA are OPTIMISTS !

This is why we are the world's LEADERS ... because we are POSITIVE !

We are pioneers, we are energetic, we are dreamers, we are doers, we are loyal, we are optimistic....we are generous...we are proud...we are Americans.

Like Robert F. Kennedy said...
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? "

And as our new President says...."YES WE CAN ! "

And...yes ... you can, too !!

BE all you can BE, Pie, help make the world better along the way ... and you will SOAR !
:sm (8)::sm (8)::sm (8):

Last edited:
I love America and its people. Hope you pull out of this crisis soon otherwise small countries like mine are ruined. :pppttt4:

I love America and its people. Hope you pull out of this crisis soon otherwise small countries like mine are ruined. :pppttt4:

Doncha worry, Pie...cuz' we are already doin' better... it is our Yankee fortitude, and we WILL prevail .. and so will yous !

:sm (8)::sm (8)::sm (8):

I really hope this Great Depression thing is over soon kuz its started affecting my life, my family my friends real bad.

It will be over. Remember that universal law...For every beginning there is an end.

Unless there is a circular reasoning and it keeps on going like a continuing domino effect....

But I doubt it will.

Just keep yer chin up, always look on the bright side of life and every cloud has a silver lining.

I live in Canada and I could never image any of this. Never realized how good I have it. Hope everything goes well for your dad, and you. Take care :)

That is really sad to hear.i hope your dad gets better,and hope he can recover soon.

Back