a quick look at the album makes me think that that was actually gender reassignment surgery and not a penectomy & castration (which is just the removal of the shaft and balls respectively)

I assure you, that is no sex change. That is me. I removed my cock one night after an Ambien and alchol bout. I woke up in the ER 17 hours after I did this. I absolutely had no intention of removing my cock ever. I had to be shocked 4 times because my heart stopped because I used 100 cc of lidocaine. This was fucked up but I have made the best of this. You can see me on xtube

yes I do. If you see my Xtube vids, you can see I can cum any time I want. Without the T juice, the ability to cum is much harder to do. I can jack off and cum in a little as 2 minutes. Orgasms are way better and more sensitive then when I had my cock. Surprising when you see the butcher job I had done to myself. Wonder why I I was never commited to a nut house. Just treated and released.

it was posted to "tribe.net" which disappeared about a year ago - RIP, it was a good site -

Back