Nothing is hotter then seeing a two bodybuilder who are in the ring fighting to the death where it turns into one sided match lots of blood bone breaking & violent bareback rape. I have had the honor of & privilege of being in this type of wrestling/fight match several times taking on other musclemen/bodybuilders and absolutely loved making sure the fucker was covered in blood & then the violent rape followed in most of my matches with fisting the fucking piece of garbage to either my elbow or shoulder. I then continues to his fucking balls where I permanently destroyed them by crashing them with my powerful muscled arms/hands. Then bone breaking was next. If any one out there wants to hear how I finished off the scum please let know. If you want to hear more of my brutal violent wrestling matches or if you have either been in or got to see a violent match/fight please contact me.

Nothing is hotter then seeing a two bodybuilder who are in the ring fighting to the death where it turns into one sided match lots of blood bone breaking & violent bareback rape. I have had the honor of & privilege of being in this type of wrestling/fight match several times taking on other musclemen/bodybuilders and absolutely loved making sure the fucker was covered in blood & then the violent rape followed in most of my matches with fisting the fucking piece of garbage to either my elbow or shoulder. I then continues to his fucking balls where I permanently destroyed them by crashing them with my powerful muscled arms/hands. Then bone breaking was next. If any one out there wants to hear how I finished off the scum please let know. If you want to hear more of my brutal violent wrestling matches or if you have either been in or got to see a violent match/fight please contact me.

Sure - finish me off. To the shoulder, rip me apart.

I have always wanted to know of a bodybuilder or a thick muscled guy being strapped to the execution gurney and killed by lethal injection. A leaked vid would be a dream come true..

I wonder with China. We know they're harvesting people they sentence to death and the waiting times are almost instant compared to the USA. No leaked videos about the process and what they are actually doing which is a shame. I wonder though how young are these men? late teens to mid twenties?

How many are lying there strapped to a gurney in a death van shirtless struggling against the straps... Sixpack abs, defined chest and strong heart surging in their muscular bodies..

Do they simply give them surgical anesthetic and while they're awake and alive cut them open and rip their surging hearts out of their bodies ready for the patient willing to pay a lot of money for it? Never know what happens behind close doors.

BODYBUILDING is the #1 Sport in certain countries that are particularly execution crazy these days. You just KNOW that there are hot, well-muscled hunks being killed in as many ways as you can imagine, every single day! Where are the pictures? Where is the execution footage of THOSE men? -and are they ever killed shirtless?

BODYBUILDING is the #1 Sport in certain countries that are particularly execution crazy these days. You just KNOW that there are hot, well-muscled hunks being killed in as many ways as you can imagine, every single day! Where are the pictures? Where is the execution footage of THOSE men? -and are they ever killed shirtless?

this is my fantsy! i want this happen to me i get revivied everytim some kill me n i die again differnt mmmmm

Back