Girls

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have pics of myself on a Bulgarian dating site. Girls often send me messages although I've made it clear I am gay.

I don't reply but check out of curiousity.

I try hard to find something that I like about women and I can't.

I love my mom and my sister but otherwise I can't find anything interesting in women.

This chicks sends me messages, "Do you want to go to the movies, have dinner together and shag?"

No thank you sweetie.

And all the other dudes are crazy about chicks and will do anything to put their cocks in her pussy.

I don't understand this. :th_smiley_eh: I guess I am really fucked. Sometimes I feel like I am from Mars when all the guys go after the chicks and I just watch.

1127673-5-rr.jpg

1127673-6-rr.jpg

IMAGINE SUCKING HER TOES.

:sm (46):MUAHHAHAA

I'm a girl and I totally understand what you mean. I'm straight but a couple of my friends are gay and they felt like were from another planet, embrace who you are, and your probably having more fun shagging anyway, they're just doing it for the score.

hmmm i still think you guys are unfair to girls... we are not that bad....

From a girls point of view I dont think theres anything wrong with a gay man not liking women , its just like theres nothing wrong with a straight man not liking men...i wouldnt think too much into it, its really not going to change anything, and its not like anything needs to be changes anyways.

I agree...
=\
Girls are girls and boys are boys.
SImple

Really? I never get what the big difference is. A lot of parts are exactly the same, and the rest you can learn to enjoy for the unique things they have to offer.

I suppose if you're into sexual characteristics specifically, like massive body hair or big boobs, the other sex might not work for you. Me, I actually find most of those unattractive and prefer both sexes on the androgynous side.

If you do actually like something like, say, a smooth tummy or ass, well-shaped back or exposed neck and cannot find it in yourself to appreciate them in the sex you're not usually attracted to I think you've probably established some sort of mental filter, where you categorise people before even checking for signs of attraction. (You can test yourself for this: find a sexy picture where you cannot tell what sex the person in it is and see if you have to ask yourself before you allow yourself to enjoy it sexually)

I imagine this is the result of Sexual Orientation Culture, where a label like straight or gay becomes more like an identity than a description and people start trying to live up to it, consciously or otherwise. Seems like a waste to me, but that's their business I guess.

Last edited:
It's good to know what you like so there's no confusion.
Had my share of girls in the past but I know what I prefer.
I love to look at women and have a lot of girl "friends" but when it comes down to doing the nasty (lol) I'd rather give it to another guy ;)

Yup, there is nothing quite like fucking a fit young cute guy in the ass and cumming in his warm anus, balls pressing tight, I once fucked a guy from push-ups it was so intense I nearly blacked out.

What was your greatest sex like?

I've a lot of great sex, but some of my most memorable have been marathon sex, where we played out fantasies that lasted 3 days straight.
Very few breaks and so many orgasams it was had to believe looking back.
I've done that about 5x's in my life so far and I could live on those memories forever.
:load:

girls can be sluts sometimes! i recon that! but if you make it throw highschool you can make anything...

Back