DownBoy

Forum Newcomer
Sup dudes!

Im a very nice cute American boy. I am paranoid of being killed so its hilarious that I'm here hanging out talking with people who probably mostly have murderous fantasies. I claim immunity! LoL. Ive been having a hot affair with this extremely sexy dominate 20 year old dude who has swords in his room. I asked him to promise not to kill me in my sleep. He said he couldnt make any promises. Lucky for me I think my oral sex skills are worth keeping me around for. ANYWAY I'm not sure what I look for on this interesting subsection of the internet for every few years.. Remember rotten.com back in the day? All that stuff you couldnt stop lookin at, then being traumatized for a month over it.. Or is that just my soft ass? LoL. Anyway I'm off to explore some sexy stuff on here.. Nice to meet you!:too hard to take:

Welcome downboy, I think you'll love it here. Actually (I think) most of us don't have murderous fantasies, but there's enough that do to keep you quivering as yu search - and any time you feel like hanging yourself ....

I'm here hanging out talking with people who probably mostly have murderous fantasies.

What makes you say that? If you hang around long enough you'll see that's not true.

Remember rotten.com back in the day? All that stuff you couldnt stop lookin at, then being traumatized for a month over it.. Or is that just my soft ass?

Rotten had some pretty graphic shit yes but...traumatized :smirk:

How old are you now? Maybe you were too young at the time.

Yeah , it's only you , I didn't get any trauma :rolleyes: Getting killed at sleep is kinda shitty still , almost no feels...

Back