One member can confirm if Arrow's arrow is really that big but he is offline at the moment.

There is some info I will not share...

My sword when fully unsheathed is a mere 7 inches....

Last edited:
Thats a pretty decent size, I hear people from Nordic countries have smaller cocks compared to Arabs for example.

Perhaps they need to expand their gene pool?

Hey "a guy"....I am impressed with your deep thinking and reflecting. You are a very philosophical soldier ! Not the usual kind I find here in the USA, who is more of a "grunt" or "gung ho" .... all brawn and NO brains !

Refreshing to see you share so many profound thoughts and observations...I am liking these dialogues you are having here, and learning from you, too.

Stereotypes are never really right...good to see that we have in our military here thoughtful guys like you ... thanks for your service to US, too !!

Hey "a guy"....I am impressed with your deep thinking and reflecting. You are a very philosophical soldier ! Not the usual kind I find here in the USA, who is more of a "grunt" or "gung ho" .... all brawn and NO brains !

Refreshing to see you share so many profound thoughts and observations...I am liking these dialogues you are having here, and learning from you, too.

Stereotypes are never really right...good to see that we have in our military here thoughtful guys like you ... thanks for your service to US, too !!

Thanks for the words Arrow. There are a lot more of us in uniform than you think. I think it may be a generational thing too. Many guys in my unit are in my age group and younger ones too. I have been impressed by the knowledge and intellectual skills they posses. Although your typical grunt is still fun for a few things lol. (pssst......Marines I'm looking at you :D )

What branch are you in aguy? I was a conscript for the infantry.

Rather not say. But I'll give u a clue.....It's not the Marines, and its in ArrowMan's neighborhood ;-)

Infantry seems kool, might do that after my contract is up with this one.

Interesting....something to do with the NAvy I'm guessing :)

You might be a SEAL :)

I'm as sharp as a knife can be :D

Would like to share stories about basic training with you :D

*Looks up from his crystal ball*

"I see DEATH in your future :))"

Nah, I sometimes can read people over the Internet. Has to do maybe with the way people write.

Back