blackheart327

Forum Regular
Does anyone know where different types of fetishes on this site are legal.

I know for a fact cannibalism is legal in japan as long as its consensual.

But what about say like snuff (which would fall under assisted suicide i think.) or necrophillia.

Not gonna say which ones im into or not but i'm curious about the legal side of all of them.

This is very touchy in light of recent events, and changes radically from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

There are several factors at play. Lets say I live somewhere that allows assisted suicide for terminally ill people, and I have inoperable Cancer. (I have had a fight with Cancer that was successful but could return). If I choose my right to die, can I choose the method of my own death? You see I fantasies about getting burnt at the stake all the time, but I highly doubt that I could choose to burn at the stake even if my death was certain and I live in a right to die country. Some countries won't even allow you to be cremated or buried nude even though that would be the most environmentally method of disposal of a body.

Maybe some Satanists could create a religion that includes human sacrifices by burning and defend it under religious freedom. The Catholics did that exact thing for hundreds of years not too long ago, 1875 was the last legal execution by burning at the stake and it is still fashionable in parts of Africa, South Asia, and even South/Central America, though not legal.

Fireboots

In the US even if it is religious you cannot have sacrifices and stuff like that. The court has upheld in the case of many religious cults that you're freedom of reluigion ends where it gets someone else hurt. I'm not sure about the legality of volunteer sacrifices but I think they are illegal too in at least the vast majority of cases. But it is definately illegal, at least in the US to sacrifice person against their will and claim religion.

Back