Votes: 53 53.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 16 16.2%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
33-year-old tall and fit Chineese student Jun Lin was gay, this was confirmed by police but did he really want to die?

A growing number of people now believe Jun died in consensual homicide i.e. victim and killer prepared for the act in advance.

What's your stance? Please take part in our poll.

Poor Jun, judging by his throat wound it may have taken him anywhere from five to ten minutes to finally relax and pass out forever.

There was definately agonal respiration typical for majority of beheading victims, his windpipe was severed but he remained conscious. Check the pics below.

:attention:

Graphic Crime Scene photos

Adult viewing only.

If you are offended by such material please leave this page >>

From the looks of the video, I think he was drugged and really didn't have much choice in the matter. If he was going to college, etc., I highly doubt that he wanted to die.

I'd have to see the video to be sure, but while a lot of peopple are into the idea, the fantasy, of snuff, those really into are are of a small number

I don't think he wanted to die - or at least in this case, know he was going to die.

You have to consider he was bounded with rope - and as someone else mentioned above, he did appear drugged somewhat - as his movements were very minimal during the initial scenes before his death.

Great find Anomalocaris.

I strongly believe Jun wanted to be killed and eaten. Insane as it sounds.

If he wanted to be snuffed I would expect a number of postings requesting this. The only video is posthumous. A real deal snuff puppy would make video with the executioner and cum for him. When the time is right, then the deed is done.

Jin might have toyed with the concept of being snuffed, but he wasn't told he would die.

I don't think so. And here is where I'm coming from...

He was going to school working towards something. Usually people who want to die have no hope towards the future. After seeing those pictures Jun Lin posted...I think things got to carried away. What I would like to know is how he and Luka met.

After reading stories and Luka blog...Luka knew what he was doing...I just want to see where Luka is coming from...his train of though and everything.

To me its interesting...and Luka is cute :tognue2:

It's really hard to know what Jun wanted. He may well have been into snuff and or canabalism fantasies. Would be interesting to know if anyone might have known of him from him being on sites that are into this kind of fetish/fantasy? May not have known it was him directly, but if someone knew of a asian student from Montreal that was into this, one could potentially put 2+2 together.

Do you think the police will take Jun Lin computer? That is the only way we will know.

I think it's unlikely.

"Mr Lafrenière revealed that a sick video showing Lin being stabbed with an ice pick, sexually abused, chopped up and eaten was just an edited version.
He said the “raw” tape — thought to have been recovered from Magnotta’s flat — was longer and featured the victim’s chilling screams."

Apparently, the victim was still conscious while being slaughtered.

I think it's unlikely.

"Mr Lafrenière revealed that a sick video showing Lin being stabbed with an ice pick, sexually abused, chopped up and eaten was just an edited version.
He said the “raw” tape — thought to have been recovered from Magnotta’s flat — was longer and featured the victim’s chilling screams."

Apparently, the victim was still conscious while being slaughtered.

OMG, poor dude :facepalm:

Any link to source please? Where did you read this?

I think he may have had some snuff fantasies, but i doubt he really wanted to die. This was a brutal murder done by a very sick man who lured another, probably troubled, man to his death.
Fireboots

May he rest in peace. There are rules of consensual snuff. Most victims are OK to die if it is quick. A long slow death is not typically requested, but that is what happens when the inexperienced dabble.

While I'm not suicidal, I'd want a slow death, burning at the stake. I also would want a total death, my body burnt to ashes and dust, and even more, the very difficult task of eliminating evidence of my existence. That means total destruction of all my personal records, a near impossibility in this electronic world where everything is copied onto thousands of servers and hard drives.

I have powerful fantasies not only about burning to death, but total disappearance, nothingness. Short of an Atomic Bomb going off straight over head, I don't think that is possible. And even then there would be something hiding in some bomb proof bunker containing a record of my kinks.

Think about it!
Fireboots
We came from dust, and to dust we shall return.

If he was screaming, I think its just because it was painful. I do think somehow he has this fetish. Look at his eyes. He looks like hes just sleeping. Or is he really that beautiful for a corpse?

If you watch the video, the beginning shows Jun's slow movements before Luka starts the attack... then, the video cuts out, and the stabbings begin but there is not movement from Jun while the icepick is going into his body, nor is there blood coming from the wounds. I believe Jun was killed prior to the stabbings & the beheading... The body seems to have already gone through rigormortis. I haven't been following up on anything the authorities have clarified, but this is just how it appears to me. Especially when he cut into Jun's butt, there was no blood and it appears harder to cut into than it should... Again, these are just my observations from watching the video. It looks as if Jun was killed and Luka mutilated his corpse.... i do not know

If you watch the video, the beginning shows Jun's slow movements before Luka starts the attack... then, the video cuts out, and the stabbings begin but there is not movement from Jun while the icepick is going into his body, nor is there blood coming from the wounds. I believe Jun was killed prior to the stabbings & the beheading... The body seems to have already gone through rigormortis. I haven't been following up on anything the authorities have clarified, but this is just how it appears to me. Especially when he cut into Jun's butt, there was no blood and it appears harder to cut into than it should... Again, these are just my observations from watching the video. It looks as if Jun was killed and Luka mutilated his corpse.... i do not know

I agree with you.
When Luka removes the cloth from Jun's face you can see his throat had been cut. So yes, I think he was dead before all the stabbing and what not.
Actually, I'm curious as to why Luka didn't post himself slashing Lin's throat. Maybe it made him look inexperienced? Or maybe it was just to sloppy to make the final cut of his video? (no pun intended!)

Back