• I believe yes

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 53 53.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 16 16.2%

• Total voters
I agree with you.
... Maybe it made him look inexperienced? Or maybe it was just to sloppy to make the final cut of his video? (no pun intended!)

In one of the news stories I read, police said they have raw footage of the video, that includes everything. I guess what we got was an edited version.

What a shame, such a hot guy. :(

Chinese people is kind of relatively conservative people. They respects family, their 'faces', especially for those having good performance in school. Though he may have interests in SM or dead guys, the possiblity that he wanted to die just satisfying his or others' sexual desire is absolutely wrong.

Wait, you mean this website? This website glorifies gore fetishes pretty much everywhere.

I just stumbled upon this website and I have to say that many of you are profoundly disturbed individuals - the type that make me scared for my future children and my wife. Do you really think you're much better than Magnotta when you imagine such disgusting behavior or glorify it or turn it into a horrifying fetish?

The soul is something that can be changed by successive choices. These choices do not have to occur as actions, but can occur as thoughts. A person that continuously thinks of morally disgusting or horrific things will, in the end, destroy their humanity and become those things.

You'll probably think of me as one more "moralizer," but that's just a subterfuge, don't hide behind "it's just in my mind, I'm not hurting anyone" or glorify your strength of free will...it will catch up to you, you WILL become that person.

I think he may have had some snuff fantasies, but i doubt he really wanted to die. This was a brutal murder done by a very sick man who lured another, probably troubled, man to his death.
Fireboots

I agree with you. But it is immaterial; no man has the right to take a human life wantonly.

The Canadian authorities said that the would MAKE Luka Magnotta tell them where the head was.
HOW?!? What are they gonna do - stop him from moisturizing?!?

Having stumbled across this discussion after much more is known about this case.... we now know the opening of 1 lunatic, 1 icepick does not show Jun tied up but rather shows another individual Luka lured in to his games.

I think Jun may have been drawn to darker things but I don't think he had a clue he would be killed.

Right. The guy tied up at the beginning was not Jun.
Second, the security videos of Jun and Luka entering the apartment building indicate Jun was just anticipating a night of great sex with a good-looking guy. He doesn't look like he thought he was going to be killed.
Third, the absence of lot of blood indicates jun was killed (smothered?) before Luka brought out the ice pick.
Lastly, this is an extremely erotic video.

Back