OMG. INSANE! Cute 23-year-old Murdered over a girl in Russia [EXCLUSIVE PICS, STORY]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
23-year-old Russian Viktor Vdovin is now a corpse because of a 17-year-old who beat him up in the toilet of a disco in Russia because of a girl.

After a short discussion the 17-year-old killer nicknamed THE BOXER told Viktor to go to the toilets and deal with this like "real men".

Unaware that this was a trap, Viktor went.

THE BOXER called his mates and they beat and kicked Viktor hard on the head.

He croaked and when the ambulance came they just took him for an autopsy.

Cameras show exactly what happened and the vid was posted on the internet.

The Russian court ruled 15 days of community work, for causing death by negligence.

Victor's mother Tatiana is in shock. She said the judge was bribed.

His mother staged a protest outside the Kremlin and wanted to meet the President of Russia. He intervened and the verdict was overturned.

The case has been reopened and will be re-examined by a higher court.

1238514250_f338bffc6013b4585a03328c5c530766.jpg

1238514406_3706578591bcb78524e0ca8d10a5c211.jpg

If you watch carefully, you can see where his head was cut during the autopsy.

He fer shure is so killed dead na-NOW

:sm (22)::sm (22)::skull:
I still am gonna CUM anyways, cuz he is so handsum n' pa-PRIMELY ka-KILLED da-DEAD !

:load::load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
He looked so happy on his PC.

Really makes me sad. He didn't have a chance, all alone against probably four or five dudes.

Life is just not fair sometimes.

Really makes me sad. He didn't have a chance, all alone against probably four or five dudes.

Life is just not fair sometimes.

It makes me a real sad too, PieMan...
Please delete my first response to his so untimely passing.

My throbbin' cock took over my sensitive nature.....ID (the reptallian brain, the limbic system) ruled over my SUPEREGO (seat of higher, compassionate brain of conscience, the cerebral cortex)...

... as Freud so extensively wrote.

And nows I feel real penitent n' remorseful
for what I posted, I shure, sure da-DO, oh yah, oh YAH PieMan, yous shure bettah BETTCHAS I shure feels real
ashamed of what I so at first without thinkin' EAGERLY posted.

Please delete what I posted earlier, Pie...it was very cruel of me,
n' I really am a sweet, sensitive kinda guy who just gets off on deaded dudes...but not innocent studs, just warrior types, gang-banga types n' militant reb types....cuz' they WANT IT n' they NEEDS IT but not a innocent, happy young lad like this, no way, OK ?

:sm (49)::sm (50)::sm (41)::sm (41):

Last edited:
YOU ARE BIPOLAR.

WE have a rule here among the mod team never to touch/edit/delete what our users post.

Only extreme shite like SPAMM

I am SORRY

YOU ARE BIPOLAR.

WE have a rule here among the mod team never to touch/edit/delete what our users post.

Only extreme shite like SPAMM

The term "bi-polar" is a psychiatric Dx .... and The American Psychiatric Association's most recent DSM-IV-R does not make such distinctions so clearly.

I prefer to go back to the founder of modern day psychoanalysis and pyschiatry, Sigmund Freud...who discussed at great length "ID" and "EGO" and "SUPER-EGO."

What occurred here is not bi-polar, it is merely the "ID" got the upper hand of my "SUPER-EGO."

Well, since you will not remove IT, then I profusely APOLOGIZE for posting IT.

I am SORRY.

:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):

He did. Would love to hear his view on necrophilia.

Freud.jpg

Freud on necrophallia

He did. Would love to hear his view on necrophilia.

Freud.jpg

PieMan.

Sigmund Schlomo Freud is my favorite, too !
I have read all of his writings, and extensively have studied him.

He ra-RAWKS !

Here is what Freud wrote about necrophallila in his "An Outline of Psychoanalysis" published in 1940, a year after his death in 1939. He looked for clues amongst primitive tribes, in an attempt to best replicate natural man, stripped of all modern day encumbrances

"The Concept of Death

The taboo of death.

A savage peoples are credited with an incredible cruelty to his enemies, but few are those who know the severe consequences that brought them victory.
These consequences are taboo customs, which can be grouped into four categories:

1.-a reconciliation with enemy dead,
2.-restrictions
3.-acts of atonement or purification of the killing,
4.-ceremonial practices.

An example of the first tribes of the island of Timor, offering sacrifices to appease the souls of dead enemies, otherwise attract misfortune on the winners.

Among the restrictions, there is the example that he who has killed in Toaripí or Motumotú tribe in New Guinea, can not touch his wife or touch food with their hands, receiving food
Special hands of other people until the next new moon.

Of expiation or purification may be the example of the Pima tribe of North America, whose members, of killing another, lived a period of sixteen days of fasting which could not eat meat or salt, or watch the fire, not to speak someone, and the seventeenth day were purified him and his weapons in a public ceremony, this example of the latter category.

In addition to the taboo that is murder, there are also about those who died of natural causes:
Among the Maori, for example, who has come to a dead or have gone to a funeral is very impure and is deprived of all communication with their peers and was forbidden to touch anything, so the risk of making impure, when the period Isolation ends everything that was in direct or indirect contact with him, it is destroyed.

Something similar happens in Tonga, lasting impurity as a time range of the deceased, believing that whoever violates mourning severely ill and suffers misfortune ...
Many tribes also have a tendency to make the name of the deceased a taboo, making it unpronounceable or even change the name to things, animals and events not to remember the deceased in conversation.

But why is it that has taboos about death?

This is due to a deep fear of this and a survival instinct: the human senses that a corpse is a potential source of infection, but its animist and totemic makes creating a certain character that can range from mythical and religious beliefs, such as the tribes savages, or a code of respect as is found in today's culture."

Last edited:

This is due to a deep fear of this and a survival instinct: the human senses that a corpse is a potential source of infection, but its animist and totemic makes creating a certain character that can range from mythical and religious beliefs, such as the tribes savages, or a code of respect as is found in today's culture."

A W E S O M E

A W E S O M E

YES, PieMan !!! YES !

And what we are doing here on CDG...we are doing what Freud postulated, which is in the primitive sense giving mythical wonders to our own, departed "tribesMEN"....

...marvelling at their GREAT MANHOOD and SEXUAL PROWESS....making them much BIGGER in death than they EVER were in life...yes, MYTHICAL in their "attraction" and "POWER"...

.. to today's practice of bestowing upon them "respect."

As I said, I am a very dedicated student of Freud, and what he said in this one small paragraph is THE KEY to what is happening right HERE....as we are both "modern"...yet very "primitive" too.....as all humankind is.

Last edited:
Freud was brilliant.

But just as people get smart and start to understand things....they die.

This is how our universe works. Really fucked.

Same with Einstein. He was a brilliant mind, yet the universe destroyed him or else he could have really discovered it secrets, together with Bohr these guys were the most clever people to walk the earth in my opinion.

Both destroyed.

I think if the real truth about the universe is discovered it would lead to profound societal changes.

PieMan...

Freud's theory postulated here also fully explains your attraction yet repulsion to the morgue in which you were about to be employed.

Freud was brilliant.

But just as people get smart and start to understand things....they die.

This is how our universe works. Really fucked.

Same with Einstein. He was a brilliant mind, yet the universe destroyed him or else he could have really discovered it secrets, together with Bohr these guys were the most clever people to walk the earth in my opinion.

Both destroyed.

I think if the real truth about the universe is discovered it would lead to profound societal changes.

So true....

Same holds with Einstein as holds with Freud, Tesla, too I would add.

I believe that there is a Grand Scheme in place in our Universe that is meant to keep any one man from gaining too much wisdom and knowledge...as knowledge equals power.

So the Universe is not going to allow this to occur....as whatever you want to call it, SOMETHING created the Universe....and this SOMETHING is not going to allow any one human entity to gain mastery and power over IT.

There is something more out there, has to be, defies logic to think that NOTHINGNESS created NOTHINGNESS...noooo, SOMETHING created this all...

And then there is the bigger question still...WHO created the SOMETHING ?

Who created "the Creator"???

There is no human mind that can answer this question, as our brains are modeled in a way NOT to be able to FIND the answer to this question.

Believe me, there is so much beyond this place and time.....and galaxy...and universe. There are universes in universes in universes out there...think of it...

INFINITY never ENDING....full of planets and matter....light years and light years and trillions of light years out there....

And where did IT all come from??

Lots of questions, no answers, only an occassional "inkling" or "revelation" or "ray of light" on IT all...and THAT is it.

And men like Einstein and Freud just saw a little of such "rays of light"....this is what a genius is.

A seer of these tiny "rays of light" .. of truth... from the great dark deep never-ending space out there, and the SOMETHING in control of ALL of IT.

Last edited:
from the great dark deep never-ending space out there

Actually the universe has its limits.

It had a beginning and it will have an end. There is no outer border as spacetime is closed on itself, so there are no edges, like a sphere.

Also all the stars and galaxies will be destroyed. Spacetime is destroyed in black holes, or something else happens that we don't understand.

Like you I believe there are hidden dimensions and more to this world that we actually see.

Its scares the living crap out of me.

The universe scares me shitless Arrow, I live in a world that I don't understand and I hate that.

:facepalm:

And generation after generation croak and still no understanding.

Fucken girls and mad russian proletarians!
Guy was very nice and sexy

Back