callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Photography has been around for only about 150 years. The first photos of dead men were from the Civil War, and then Indian mutilations of naked guy out west. But suppose photography went way back in time. I can imagine an Inquisition torturer using his smart phone to record his handiwork and then sharing the images with his boyfriend at home! Just the idea makes me want to jack off.
So, here’s my question. If you could go back in time with your smart phone and photograph a necro scene, what would be your preference? I have a couple myself but want to know what other dudes would like to see.

the old west..............
oh yeah, stetsons, chaps, big sweaty boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wa wa wa wow wee!!!!! MEGA WOOD just thinkin of it......

Soo many hangings in the Dark Ages

I would, naturally, to do this one might want to be landed, gentry, aristocracy and have some great digs for slumming:yummy:

I wish I could take my camera and go back to an Ancient Greek battlefield. These guys fought naked. It was all hand-to-hand combat. Just knives and swords. So, after the battle, the field was strewn with hot, naked men, dead and dying, hacked and mutilated. Eyes gouged. Limbs torn off. Guts spilling onto the ground and each other. I’d have to step carefully to keep from slipping in the muddy blood and gore. The dying would be quivering, whimpering, screaming. I would kneel down and finish off some of them with my own knife, or just strangle them. Others, I’d lie down with and hold them in my arms as they died. I’d slip my fingers and hands into their wounds to feel their warmth. I would lie naked on them, fucking their wounds. And cuddle up with the youngest and prettiest, biting at their broken bodies. I’m a necro. I’m a cannibal. This is my dream.

No Question, back to the burning times! The mass burnings of the Cathars in Southern France would make a great show, so would some of the witch burnings. There were a lot of burnings in the "Indian Wars", and most of the victims were nude. The Iroquois seemed to like to burn butts a lot. The problem here is I would off my self up to get burnt, but not until I shot a few naked people burning alive.

Back