Of course, the executioner gets his as well. Nobody makes it out alive.

That torture is call breaking on the wheel. Although they had to modify it a little bit for TV, the process involved breaking the victim's limbs and entwining then into the spokes of a wheel. The victim was then left to die a slow, agonizing death. Thank you for the video.

Hot scenes, Aaron! :bow:

By the way, is this the Borgias series with Jeremy Irons, or the original German version?

Last edited:
By the way, is this the Borgias series with Jeremy Irons, or the original German version?

It is from the European version, the US version with Irons shows not as much.

do you have the video for the executioner? i think thats super hot....

That scene is from the final episode 12. To give you an impression you can watch it on youtube, the dead to the table sequence starts at 6:30 mins there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdqjxBQgfDg

By the way, a second season will be produced.

I better get cable. Geez. Of course, i don't know if USA shows all that. They don't mind violence but USA cannot look at male nudity very much. That's why they don't like to go to Europe maybe--all the naked statues. LOL

One more scene of Mark Ryder tortured and thrown in jail. Episodes 8 and 9

That torture is call breaking on the wheel. Although they had to modify it a little bit for TV, the process involved breaking the victim's limbs and entwining then into the spokes of a wheel. The victim was then left to die a slow, agonizing death. Thank you for the video.

Limbs? Haha I know another place I'd whack with that hammer - the victim's nuts. I think that hit alone would be enough to persuade most criminals from a life of crime... Can you imagine the male captive twitching from taking a hammer slam into his now crushed nuts?

Third season is released in France in full on the 15th September.

I like the one with the breaking wheel. Would be better if he was drugged so he didn't scream so much. Did you see that chunk of flesh that fell off him right before the executioner lifted his head up!? Dayummm...

Not much point in using something like the Breaking Wheel if you don't want them to scream. I think though sometimes they showed mercy by strangling them first.

The new series is now out on Boriga - a few executions but nothing as good as this. Had a head crusher in episode 1 - not sure how effective that was in reality.

Back