and i care?

really... i wish you death hungry faggots would just hurry up and get on with killing each other if your so into being eaten or eating. At least Armin Meiwes and Branden B had BALLS!!

even when he cut his cock off he was still more of a man than you mere fantasist queers!!

ha ha!!

GET AIDS!!

...I'm pretty sure the dead can't catch AIDS.

and i care?

really... i wish you death hungry faggots would just hurry up and get on with killing each other if your so into being eaten or eating. At least Armin Meiwes and Branden B had BALLS!!

even when he cut his cock off he was still more of a man than you mere fantasist queers!!

ha ha!!

GET AIDS!!
I hope Meatpie bans this asswipe

Do us a favor obamadevil and make us a video of you being actually snuffed by your unfortunate GF. She feels trapped and sickened by the relationship with you. :aha:

Every forum I have seen removed the link to this video. I should have guessed it would be here :)

More pics of Lin Jun, dude was fit & tall

Reports say his mother passed out when police told her Lin was chopped up naked and eaten by a gay necro cannibal.

article-2155160-1375DBB7000005DC-81_306x423.jpg
article-2155160-1375DA2A000005DC-275_306x423.jpg

I understand what you are saying New and would agree if this video was made FOR CGD but as far as I am aware that is not the case. I don't think many people here would actually advocate anyone doing something like this. Look at it just like all the other pictures and videos posted on this site...it is really quite terrible what happened to those people but just posting pics/vids of it doesn't mean its agreed that it was a good thing it happened.
I would honestly be happy if there wasn't any pictures or videos to be had and that we could only rely on drawings and storys. But unfortunately the world isn't perfect and this shit happens regardless of whether it gets posted on the internet or not.

Am I the only one who feel so uncomfortable with most of the comments here? They're so fucking ignorant. The victim's family is now in deep pain while you are giving compliments on how hot & attractive this sick & psychotic human being is.

I know I am no place to judge but come on show just a little bit of your concern. That killer could much possibly be one of us still lurking around here looking for the next victim, and who knows he might have already chatted with somebody.

Your not the only one that finds him sexy. Fortunately/unfortunately Luka Magnotta was caught already. They were barging about it on the BBC world service.

Yeah, like above mentioned he got caught in Berlin (Germany) @ an Internet-Café in the district Neu-Koeln. An employee recognized him and called the police. He was reading international News about his commited crime for at least half an hour when the Police-Officers arrested him.
Asking him for his ID he claimed to be just an tourist on a journey through, shortly after he realized that the Officers knew who he is he said laconically: "Ok guys, you got me".
He was very calm while he got arrested, there is also a Video which document it.
He is in jail which named Berlin-Tegel in an isolated and separated block and and is waiting for his departure to Canada now.
His lawyer also accepted the departure so it's just a matter of time when he will re-enter canadian ground.

Back