hey gaylords. the full 10 minute video is on www.goregrish.com

i came on here only too see if Luka himself had posted on here since you all seem to be into wackin off over dead guys. Which one of you is Luka? Upload more videos you poser!!!

anyway VIVA NECROPHILIA!!! ha ha..

someone has led his imagination too far, until he took other's life for pleasure.. Well it's kinda guilty feeling watching 'innocent' man suffered like that. I hope he was chlorophormed or druged or else, so he did't die in pain.

Just some idea, why don't he use those drug-dealers from mexico or brazil or child rapist and murderer were kidnapped and used as the material for kinda snuff video.

very poor guy from China.
He was cute, however probably unlucky enough went too far from getting some SM pleasure.
He actually was from the same city with me.

If all you guys here wanting to be killed and eaten are so serious..DONT FORGET TO FILM IT and get it posted online before you end your life ok.
This video shows reality and if any of you fantasists cant handle it then stop writing fag stuff like "ohhhhh i like his dead ass!"

get making movies aswell. ;-) HAIL SNUFF MOVIES!!

I heard it from a friend this morning. Hope it's not true at first but sadly I got the bad news. This guy is from my country. He went to canada last year. With very bad luck he went to a wrong person maybe for some SM game. I found his micro-blog. We can see he is a very kindhearted man and love his life very much. The horrible thing should not happen to such a person. Maybe in CDG we are very excited for seeing such video which we feel is hot. But, before we say the word hot or others, please think first that his parents are crying at the very same time. He is not from our group and he should not be killed in this way.
For now I just hope they can find the killer and give him the punushment he deserve.
I don't know if everyone can understand me beacuse my English is not good. But I think I say what I should.
Here is a picture of him. Look at his eyes. May he rest in peace in heaven.
未命名.jpg

Thank you wangzhong - you are not the only one who feels this way.

I heard it from a friend this morning. Hope it's not true at first but sadly I got the bad news. This guy is from my country. He went to canada last year. With very bad luck he went to a wrong person maybe for some SM game. I found his micro-blog. We can see he is a very kindhearted man and love his life very much. The horrible thing should not happen to such a person. Maybe in CDG we are very excited for seeing such video which we feel is hot. But, before we say the word hot or others, please think first that his parents are crying at the very same time. He is not from our group and he should not be killed in this way.
For now I just hope they can find the killer and give him the punushment he deserve.
I don't know if everyone can understand me beacuse my English is not good. But I think I say what I should.
Here is a picture of him. Look at his eyes. May he rest in peace in heaven.
View attachment 39630

Can you share his micro blog? Thank you :)

Why do you care for the victim?
You are into DEAD GUYS.
you should be happy this guy chopped up a faggot and shared his awesome video ;-)

Why do you care for the victim?
You are into DEAD GUYS.
you should be happy this guy chopped up a faggot and shared his awesome video ;-)
Dude, you are starting to annoy me:super mad:

Dude, you are starting to annoy me:super mad:

and i care?

really... i wish you death hungry faggots would just hurry up and get on with killing each other if your so into being eaten or eating. At least Armin Meiwes and Branden B had BALLS!!

even when he cut his cock off he was still more of a man than you mere fantasist queers!!

ha ha!!

GET AIDS!!

Back