Indonesian, maybe some Khmer as well.

Filipino boy poisoned himself to death after breaking up with his girlfriend. These pictures were taken before the embalming process. August 3, 2016

Thanks, nice post!

And a few more, mainly Indonesian.

Cambodia - a few more guys who drank themselves to death but not in an alcoholic way :pepsi:

Lucas Rafael Pereira da Silva .21

Young Lucas staggered home in his jean shorts and flip-flops - possibly he'd just taken an overdose, but probably he'd just deliberately drunk a bottle of insecticide, so he knew the posion was already in his guts, felt the poisoning develop and knew the symptoms were the start of his death. I think he has pissed his jeans - probably he also soiled his underwear beneath is jeans as his body tried to shit ou the fatal poison.

The young Lucas Rafael Pereira da Silva .21, a resident of the municipality of Juína, died in a residence located at the back of the old Dairy Aripuanã on Avenida JK, Juína-MT this Saturday night (21.12). He wore a red shirt, jeans shorts and flip-flops.

According to José Alcione who lives in the residence of the front where the young man died, was his first cousin was the one who had the first contact with the boy.

She came running asking for help. I called in military police and told me to call the SAMU, when they arrived the boy was already dead-said.

According to the nurse Leonardo, Coordinator of SAMU, upon arriving at the scene the victim did not show vital signs and that he had information that the boy was a drug user.

The police, the girl who appeared to be under the influence of narcotics, reported that the boy came from Colniza and who already served time in jail that public municipality and he came staggering in his home and said to be passing ill.

He got sick, I still held him and he fell in the area-told.

The police Chief, Jose Ricardo, was present at the site of occurrence along with the investigator Thiago, and reported that a police investigation will be set up to investigate the death of the victim and that at first no brand of violence was found on his body.

The coroner will give a final opinion on the cause of death of the victim, a "corotinho" of jurubeba was impounded by police for analysis.

Another line of investigation as a possible overdose is that Lucas may have been the victim of poisoning, he worked in the "Woods" and may have made some contact with a pesticide, according to police, the body of Lucas exuded a strong odor similar to that of poison.

He has a nice fit body

Assorted batch from various countries, from disc clean-up

My pleasure!

Another small batch - all Indonesian I think.

This one has soiled his blue briefs, and this one

looks like he's one a 'full house' in his undies - piss, shit, and cum.

I think I would want to first give whatever poison I was considering taking TO SOMEONE ELSE, just to see how it goes. Then, if it appears to be too painful a death, I could try a different toxin on another guinea pig. I don't want violent cramps or convulsions or vomiting. I want to go to sleep and wake up dead.

Nice positions in the second one.

Small batch, actually not sure they are all poisoned.

A few additions - some Khmer and new, some already in the folder so may be reposts but I can't immediately see them. Some decidedly dirty deaths!

https://pixhost.to/gallery/2bgrz

Though it isn't usually considered as such, wouldn't an overdose of sleeping pills also be a death by poison?

Back