deaddirty

Forum Elite
I've realised we don't often see guys who've poisoned themselves (or been poisoned, for that matter) - I spotted a few while searching under 'suicide' in various languages, so here's a couple to start things off.
Hot to think about in its way - the guy swallowing the pills, liquid, whatever, knowing that he is takig his death, from that moment it is inside him, killinmg him. TRhen of course the death struggles, convulsions, or just going to sleep, depending on what he's done it with. And an unmarked body - always hotter than gore for me.
Here's two for starters, hope others will post and make this a really good thread.

Not sure what he first guy took - think the second, the one in the white briefs, used rat poison to end his life.

Thanks! Same guy, though shows a bit more of him. Must be loads of guys who've died by poison - and no douibt some of them stripped to their underwear to die. Let's find!

Two more

The first guy died naked to the waist, foam gurgling from his mouth and shitting in his pants.
Woud be good to see other guys posting here, must be more hot poisoned guys around!

Could have been that box of corn flakes next to his corpse might have been past the expiration date. I

Interesting that some take off their shirt, others strip down to their underwear. Why not just go out naked the way you came into the world, if it's within your power to do so??

Agreed, and poisons often have that effect. I'd like to think some of these guys knew they were shitting themselvs, were relaxed about it or even enjouyed knowing it didn't matter any more.

A couple more to brighten up a monday morning.

something different I Like also no blood

pretty sure it depends on the lethal amount and type of chemical taken, some cause no convulsions, some cause severe convulsions, and some paralyze the body so that even if there are convulsions the victim will not show signs of them.

Another batch - surprisingly hard to find guys who swallowed for the last time knowing they they were taking their death, can other guys find more?

Guy in white shorts shat himself as he lay dying on the bed - not surprising since he and his friend had drunk a bottle of insecticide washed dwn with yoghurt and a fizzy drink. Doesn't look as if if he convulsed or suffered - wonder if he felt himself comprehensively crap his pants, whether i felt disgusting, or warm and soft, or even erotic.

Back