A few more (hey, I just spotted how to convert bitmap files to jpegs).

The guy in black shorts has shit coming out of the left leg of his shorts. Looks like he had one hell of a time dying - he may not have enjoyed it!

I'm not entirely sure how this guy died, but since there's bottles and mugs on the floor, plus plenty of liquid shit, I'm guessing he decided he was a pest and drank pesticide. Or maybe he thought he was an insect and drank insecticide - in which case he was mistaken but the result was the same - a naked dirty death. Shame the censor got his dick, but he left us two beautiful ass shots :)

I'm less sure about this one, but can't see any other reason why he's lying face down, dead, with a first responder having a peek inside the back of his shorts.

And some more, from various countries

Some more who chose to end it by poison - and probably mostly die the dirty death, though we don't often see it explicitly.

Last guy completely shat himself in his trousers.

The couple is kind of cute - and he's got a very fine bulge in his briefs.

A couple more - one with a nice bulge in his briefs, the other a very fetching blue tip to his cock

I just can not bring myself to agree with you on "nice" or "fetching" as descriptors for these images. Those bodies are so ripe I can almost smell them.

Having died what was probably a dirty death with his legs splayed invitingly, this guy then failed to obey Rule 1 of cdgness - get found while still fresh!

A few more, think they're all Indian with that companionable knack of doing it together. Looks like the guy in the last one had the liquid runs in his jeans.

If you look carefully, you an see the shit down the back of his jeans - drinking pesticide is a dirty way to die.

Note the erect cock on the last one, though we may have seen him before.

Found by searching under 'corpse' plus 'poison' in Indonesian, but includes several Syrian gassed that I don't remember seeing before, plus what I'm sure are hajj stampede deaths (so trampling/asphyxia not poisoning). Btw, some include kids as well as adults - absolutely no sexual commnts about them please!

Back