Status
Not open for further replies.
Drowned with Stone Block (Full Set)

Yuniol Ramírez Ferreras, 45

Poor Yuniol looks like he should have taken the bribes afterall or maybe his opponent already did and they just needed him out of the way

When a senatorial candidate is chained to stone blocks and drowned in the river, it's understandable that the populace won't want to get involved in politics any more. This is a perfect time for a dictator to take over.

That's the same highly visible fluorescent shade they now paint our fire engines. It replaced the old "fire engine red". I think this man made a big mistake by wearing clothing of that color. It made him a conspicuous target.

This assumes he was 'dead in the water', rather than accidental drowning - I see no evidence for that, though it is all too possible. Personally I would target halfway between the two fluorescences.

I get an error message that pixhost.org is not available. :sad:

That is because pixhost.org was closed down by its webhost a few days ago. But THE PIXHOST IMAGES ARE NOT LOST! Click on the first 'x' - the pixhost.org filename will come up in the bar at the top of your screen above the 'Not available' page. Just change '.org' to '.to' and press enter or refresh, and the first page will appear and you can then scroll through the rest of the gallery. How long this will continue I don't know but if anyone has a quiet Easter coming up, how about reposting your favourite Pixhost pages for us? |

Fit young man drowns in the Volga river in Russia

It always looks so cold at the scene of a drowning, no matter how warm it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back