Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it take a body to decompose in water like this?

What you are seeing is not necessarily decomposition. In many rivers and other bodies of water reside animals that are meat eaters. If the body was in the tropics, in may have been cleaned by piranhas. Other fish eat meat also. Turtles like meat and there are various birds that will eat meat. In some places the bones can be picked clean in a matter of hours.

The appearance of the corpse suggests to me that it was dinner.

great additions to the drowning collection angel - nice bulge in first pic (damn I hope I am not seeing bulges again!!! :) )

I'm always looking for erect cocks on dead males, especially in asphyxiation deaths, such as drownings. My favourite corpse:

1) Clad only in a skimpy speedo;
2) Wide-open eyes;
3) Erect cock.

Anyone else like to see this kind of thing?

Please don't take any of my comments personally. I hold no grudges towards any of you fagots. I ~am~ a death hag (that is how I stumbled upon this page). I thought it may have been run by females, but hey, I guess it is as it is run by a bunch of sissies. Again, I am sorry. Please don't take offense. I had a friend at one time who was a fagot. I told him to never speak to me again because he likes men. I got tired of hearing him talk about sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass (ewwwww!). I knocked him unconscious. Anyway, I will leave you to yourselves.

joS3ph (High dislike for fags, queers, and sissies).

P.S. Again, I must repeat that I am sorry if I offended any of you fagots. I hope you get AIDS (SORRY, I AM SO NAUGHTY).:sm (14)::sm (4):

Lolololol.

Hey, at least he's got a sense of humor.

@ joS3ph:

Duhhh.... faggot has two 'g's, you asshole, even a Yank should know that. Let me get this right. You're straight and you're proud and you knock your gay 'friends' unconscious on account of their anal proclivities? (Jesus, don't us queers use big words? Yes, and we can spell too!) You're all this and yet you visit a site called deadcuteGUYS? Oh pull the other one! (and I mean the other 'leg', Mr Macho Man. I'm not talking gay-talk, so there's no need to track me down and knock me unconscious, fun though that might be.)

You say that AIDS is God's own answer to butt-fucking? I so do not think so! If God had hated butt-fucking he wouldn't have invented butts. He'd have had everybody shitting out of their mouths like you do ha ha!

Sadly this discussion thread is two years old, so in all likelihood no-one's going to take any interest in this post of mine, and all my wit and wisdom, like the flower in the poem, will waste its fragrance on the desert air.

*sigh*

Last edited:
Please don't take any of my comments personally. I hold no grudges towards any of you fagots. I ~am~ a death hag (that is how I stumbled upon this page). I thought it may have been run by females, but hey, I guess it is as it is run by a bunch of sissies. Again, I am sorry. Please don't take offense. I had a friend at one time who was a fagot. I told him to never speak to me again because he likes men. I got tired of hearing him talk about sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass (ewwwww!). I knocked him unconscious. Anyway, I will leave you to yourselves.

joS3ph (High dislike for fags, queers, and sissies).

P.S. Again, I must repeat that I am sorry if I offended any of you fagots. I hope you get AIDS (SORRY, I AM SO NAUGHTY).:sm (14)::sm (4):

hilarious :lol

Great photos, Angel.

I understand when dudes drown like in the ocean...but look at how calm that water is...

If you can't swim, you'll end up on CDG!!
swimming-smiley.gif

Interesting pic missouri - TNX

Poor guy he got flush over 300km from the spot where he was swept away by mountain flood water into river then follow the flow into open sea.

accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back