tempra

MorgueDude
Movie Jade (1995), Some Tatort (german TV Serie), some Silent Witness (TV serie episodes). We have male and female morgue scenes.

I don't watch a whole lot of television or movies, but CSI has had a few morgue scenes that I've particularly like, there was one I've been wanting to find again with this gorgeous young man who looked a hell of a lot like someone I used to know.

I'm surprised I haven't seen much of Crossing Jordan stuff on here. I really liked that show and a lot of the male victims they had were really hot.

i like the German ones that show fully nude on the table. anyone seen any of these?

My favorite was a CSI episode (can't remember if it was Vegas or NY) where two hot young men were lying side by side on slabs. It turns out they were not really dead, but seriously drugged and comatose. The morgue tech was sawing one of the handsome dude's chest open........when the other handsome dude wakes up and screams. The first dude wasn't as lucky.

CSI: NY - Season 5, Episode 5: The Cost of Living

Very handsome and fit man!

CSI: NY - Season 4: Episode 3. The guy was in a suit and they showed him on the slab prior to him naked getting undressed. And then when he was naked I was glad. He had a sexy body and amazing nipples

If my memory is correct
csi 204 is very hot high school student
602 super hot half naked man in the hotel
401 - morgue scene 402...not my type but many say he is sexy
miami 104 classic one handsome face good body
season 4 cute dead soldier "episode name:training day?"
forgot the episode:dead black male model pushed and fall from balcony...has been posted here, I dont know which topic.
803 3 volleyball players all are good
csi ny 104 grand master: nice black dude
403 is too hot posted many times in this site
410 the train driver has a short but very good undress scene and a perfect body
320 young man suicide "IN KNIGHT ARMOR" very good
506 three dead thugs
615 dead sexy racer...

Too many...I cant remember them all

204 - That would be the episode with the high school class clown. We need to get that posted here.
602: That was room service
401 and 402: Well the guy murdered was also the person who murdered people but he was hot dead.

CSI NY
403: definitely the hottest CSI scene ever.

Back