If a guy hates his dick and balls that much, shouldn't he just have them removed. Why execute them?

I'm half tempted to make a joke about deep fried corndogs or something along those lines. But instead i will just imagine that I am the one doing the torturing

I think these guys love, not hate, their dicks and balls. Caress them with pain.

Yeah. Screaming is good. As their bodies thrash about.

Great pics indeed, wish that was me though, when my cock and balls are eventually destroyed i hope it will be in screaming agony

interesting video on torture can be found here -http://www.gangsterfuck.com/free/

Nice

This tortured men's pictures are really electrifying for me to watch them because I have never seen actually I never dreamed to watch this kind of pictures but I must say that this pictures are like hard punishment for men and really strange pictures to watch for anybody.

With the right conductors properly placed and consistent increasing power, heat to the touch can be added to the impact.

So hot. I'd love to tie a cocky arrogant guy up and electrotorture his cock/balls. Who's down to be tied up?

Ball torture has nothing to do with hating your balls, .. It's completely the opposite. I LOVE having my balls beaten and electro shocked (in case you didn't know by know :p), and even when they're swollen massive and aching sore .. I still want to do more.

I think this is pretty typical for guys who like ball torture .. They LOVE their nuts and love having pain in them.

Back