deads6

Forum Regular
Looking for guys in the NYC area who are interested in role play death scenes. Let me know and we could talk about meeting up, to kill each other.

I would like to talk to you also. It would be great to act out a death scene, shooting and stabbing you to death and then you doing the same to me. I'm not sure how to contact you. They really do not like us to use our e-mail address or phone numbers to contact each other. Any ideas how we could get together let me know? I live in eastern Queens, only a few blocks from Long Island, let do this.

Hey, kOTopGuy, Maybe we could meet up in July, when you come to NYC. I am into shooting and stabbing death role play. How about you? Send me a PM, so we can talk about this.

I live in Connecticut, and can go to NYC on my days off from work. I'd LOVE to play with you!

Hi, KOplay. What kind of killing scene do you like to play? I like shooting and stabbing scenes. We would kill each other over and over. If that sounds like something you would like, let me know? Maybe we could meet up, for some role playing death secenes. I would love to talk more about this, with you.

Hi deads6, I'd LOVE to hook up and play. I enjoy any kind of killing scene...shooting and stabbing, strangulation, neck breaking, suffocation, drowning. I especially like wearing short shorts, swim trunks, underwear, g-string, or being nude when I'm the victim. I like playing both victim and killer. I'm very good at acting out being killed, playing dead for long periods, so you can enjoy playing with my body, moving it around. I do a great dead stare, and can drool for you if you want. Email me here, or drettmann@yahoo.com, and we can make plans to meet.

Back