skylark

Forum Regular
Either from the perspective of killer or victim.

For me it'd have to be.

Elm Street 3: turning a young man's mutilated body into a flesh marionette to play with.

Last House on the Left: carving my name into someone's chest just before raping them, and then executing them (either gender).

28 Days Later: pinning a young man down and forcing my thumbs into his eye sockets until he dies in my hands.

Scott

p.s. new here, hope this topic is okay and in the right place.

Coming across the laid out barefoot, stripped and half-stripped bodies of the cavalry soldiers in "The Trial of George M. Custer" ... a very obscure made-for-TV movie from the early 70's I believe.

Speaking on topic.
I'd like to recreate the massacre scene from "Katyn", as well as the execution scenes from the "Chekist" movie...

Definitely "Flash Gordon." I'd love to lead a hot guy, wearing nothing but a skin tight trunk, into a glass gas chamber and watch him breathe it in until he stops struggling.

Deaths in Gladiator, or the modern Spartacus, close up, men being put to the sword, failing that big battle scenes like in Waterloo or Zulu, showing soldier's deaths close up.

I like the American Civil War movie GETTYSBURG where guys get aced all bearded and fit, up close and personal with swords and randy dandy sharp manBOD impaling swords and bayonets.

That would be a way so prime way to go go go, all smelly pitted in the summer heat under the woolen coats and Jefferson buttoned opened shirts, bearded faced in virile n' fertile earthy soldier boots.

All kinsa homoerotic combat scenes in this movie, same with many other American Civil War movies .... like GODS and GENERALS, too.

from GETTYSBURG ...
(best scenes 4:50 - 5:00 )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsW3i9rY58k

so horny HOT how this lean, bearded glasses wearin'
handsome dude gets' bayoed straight thru ... he just
realizes he's cold steel shafted thru n' can't do nothin'
now other than be killed combat carnage for maggot
festerin' EVER

his killer gets made to buy the festerin' maggot farm forever, too
likely they get planted together in the same stinkin', carnage
meat-filled, starin' eyed pit

Last edited:
I'm with KiltedSoldier on Gladiator, as well as a lot of sixties peplum movies.

probably indiana jones and the temple of doom and apocolypto the heart rip scenes... the major downfall in both those movies was neither victim(s) were good looking or even remotely muscular. perfect fantasy would be to reinact those scenes on a muscley gym rat.

that movie sculpture i quite like those guys that were murdered id reinact those seens on those guys for real this time :p

Definitely "Flash Gordon." I'd love to lead a hot guy, wearing nothing but a skin tight trunk, into a glass gas chamber and watch him breathe it in until he stops struggling.

Flash Gordon for me, too, only with me being lead into the chamber, and a clear poison gas, so the audience can appreciate all the movements of my body, not just one twitching hand.

Flash Gordon is undoubtedly hot---but who has seen the execution scene in 'Muder In The Heartland'? Tim Roth in the chair in the role of
Charles Starkweather, a true story from the late '50s. The preparations alone will get you going if that's your thing. Without a doubt the most graphic depiction of an electrocution you will witness. To my knowledge this made-for-TV movie was never released on VCR in US but was once available from Canadian souces. Check it out.

For the electric chair, there was a made for HBO movie somewhere in the late 1980s, "Somebody Has To Shoot the Picture." Really hot execution scene in the end. Guy gets two cycles before he's finished. I found it on VHS at the going out of business sale of a local video store. Not sure if it ever was issued on DVD.

Back