The ending in Kiss of the Dragon, where the two hot twin brothers are killed by Jet Li.

Definitely "Flash Gordon." I'd love to lead a hot guy, wearing nothing but a skin tight trunk, into a glass gas chamber and watch him breathe it in until he stops struggling.

why just watch him choke on the gas when the one that starts the gas chamber with the condemned in it is probably the one enjoying the execution the most, and if the executioner sets the nature of the execution and the preparations of the condemned he can have even more fun with the condemned that the condemned will no doubt hate right up to the point that he blacks out in his death throes.

Can I put in something not shown but implied it happened? If so, I want to recreate the whole Wood chipper "scene" from Final Destination in the view of the killer (at this point is the machine or Death) I just want to see the guy get mauled and shredded to pieces by the thing. I was disappointed when they didn't even included that part in the third movie, they just said they died because of a wood chipper.

A classic(?) - Jason and the Argonauts - near the end two men are swordfighting living skeletons. Both are killed with a sword in the gut. Very hot!

the guy stabbed in the movie Cruising...hot!!
Godamn! I bought the DVD just for that scene lol
I l♥ve the scene in 'No Country For Old Men' where Javier Bardem strangles that young handsome blond deputy with handcuffs.......hard just thinking about it....:hot:

"the Driver" -bank robbery scene-where the blond dude gets it in the belly twice.

Would like to be the victim of Guy Pearce in "Memento". Strangled and dragged around but surviving long enough after the strangling to mutter a few things before my last breath. I would like to be strangled by Nick Stahl in "Carnivale" except I'd want him shirtless so I could feel his lean, strong arms while he strangled me. I'd like to be the doctor who gets strangled... with one hand!... By Sean Haberle in "The Surgeon". He strangles the guy and breaks his neck with one hand! Very hot.

Pieces waterbed scene butcher knife in the head with the point sticking out of the mouth.z-Whore Sylvia Costa001.jpg

not just a scene, but the whole weekend at bernie's movie., i mean.... imagine the fun!

probably indiana jones and the temple of doom and apocolypto the heart rip scenes... the major downfall in both those movies was neither victim(s) were good looking or even remotely muscular. perfect fantasy would be to reinact those scenes on a muscley gym rat.

that movie sculpture i quite like those guys that were murdered id reinact those seens on those guys for real this time :p

I agree with this one 100 percent.

Though I'd take the place of the victims.

Back