"The evil that men do", beginning scene where the journalist is tied up, has his balls and nipples wired up and is electrocuted to death. Lucky bastard!!

The Johnny Lee Miller hanging scene from Plunkett and Macleane.

Only I wouldn't want to be cut down...

I would love to recreate the scene from "The Green Berets" where the Viet Cong overrun the base and start looting the dead and wounded soldiers. Would love to have two or three of the half naked Viets taking off my boots, equipment, and cothes, and then have them pose for a picture, wearing pieces of my uniform, showing off their trophies, each with a bare foot on my naked body; the final domination of the enemy

In Jason and the argonauts, there is a scene where skeletons kill two of the greeks, both hot belly stabs. I fantasize that I am both.

Without any hesitation :

THE BATHTUB SCENE in Final Destination :

SCREWDRIVER IN THE THROAT in Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance :

SLIT THROAT in Un Prophète :

It would be so exciting to be the spectator, in the same room, of each of these scenes.

300 and Spartacus scenes are hot , a gladiator style death put to the sword for me .

Nightmare on elm street the first death scene where the girl is floating through the air with while her boyfriend watches in horror. I would replace the girl with the hot guy in his skivvies.

I'd love to see myself in a male version of the Barbara Leigh-Hunt strangling scene in Hitchcock's "Frenzy". Helpless in a chair as my killer wraps a necktie around my throat and strangles me dead, leaving me limp and splayed out with my face frozen in terror with wide bulging eyes and tongue protruding way out of my mouth! Of course, in my version, the killer decides to have a little time alone with my corpse! Mmmm...it's getting me hot and bothered just thinking about it.

Coming across the laid out barefoot, stripped and half-stripped bodies of the cavalry soldiers in "The Trial of George M. Custer" ... a very obscure made-for-TV movie from the early 70's I believe.

80s made by A&E a good movie as well as hot troopers

Any part of 'Hostel I & II' involving hot jocks! But with less butchering and lots of gay sex before- and after the kill.

Saving Private Ryan:
German soldier on top of me, his blade only inches from my chest. I fight and struggle, but I feel the tip of that balde tear at my unifiorem, then at the skin of my chest. I myuster all I can but the blade digs into my pec, amnd I can feel it knicking against my ribs. I look intop hes steely blue eyes, and feel the blade plunge straight into my young, pounding heart. I can feel my heart fearcely beating against the cold steel deep in my chest.

Back