phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Another tragedy hits the same family in the early afternoon of Friday, 13th when a teenager committed suicide inside the house shortly after arriving home from college.
According to preliminary information gathered by the Military Firefighters, who were at the site minutes after the incident, the student Pedro Paulo Tenorio Cavalcante, 18, had arrived at the residence where he lived with his father, retired policeman known as Tenorio, who incidentally had brought young Peter Paul from school.

Peter Paul, was known as Tenorinho or Pedrinho, attended Friends of the Mystic Rose schoo. According to a close relative, the boy was calm when he arrived from school, talking with his father and entered the house. Shortly thereafter, a shot was heard coming from inside Peter Paul's room.
While rushing to the room to find out what had happened, family members realized the young man was hit by a shot from a 12-gauge shotgun, which hit the chest area of ​​the student. In desperation, the family called the Military Firefighters who had arrived to drive the boy to the emergency room.
Peter Paul, succumbed to his injuries at about 14:30 this afternoon, authorities confirmed the death. The family was very shaken by the incident, declined to comment, but was it was reported the young man was beaten lightly in the family car, but there was no such discussion if it happened.
A family friend told this story "His father went to fetch the child in school, also in order to show that everything was fine. So much that they got talking quietly, and in fact they can not even imagine why the boy committed suicide".

:shock:Reportedly, this is the third son of the police officer who commits suicide. Shaken, friends and family, seek answers to this latest tragedy. The Military Police was the place to get more details about what happened.

Thanks man, insane shit.

Dude is still in morgue according to these reports.
This is one of those kind of stories that stay in my head. I am thinking that the father, was who was a retired high ranking police officer must have been a tough task master at home......and nothing was good enough, school, sports whatever the three boys attempted was never "good enough". I wonder what the two other brothers looked like.

Other bros were fit and handsome as well, no doubt about that.

:shock:Reportedly, this is the third son of the police officer who commits suicide.

:whoaaah:
12-gauge shotgun? Into your own chest? Two earlier suicides and such a weapon readily available???
There's something VERY seriously wrong here.
Poor dude, handsome as hell.

no investigation, just the father's word for what occured. very suspicious. The " family friend" relates that the father picked up the boy from school to show that " everything was all right" so there was doubt in the father's heart as a policeman that people were thinking things were not, in point, all right. That seems suspcious enough, coupled with the machismo enviornment the father was associated with, to wonder. CXould it be the father was upset over a possibility the son was gay? If so, then one would doubt if a full and proper investigation would ever be conducted as the underlings would not want to upset the father as a high official. In essence, it would give them possible grounds to cover it up. If more sons are mysteriously killing themselves, could it be some sort of network was linking the sons together? If so, it may render the entire killings all the more suspicious. The death seems very suspicious at the least...

I would imagine shooting oneself with a shotgun in the chest would be a bit difficult. Perhaps he didn't want to blow apart his face.

WHY??? WHY??? :aww man: Why he not commit suicide in my bedroom?

I suspect the father is a serial killer (of his sons).

Back