I thought the USA would be number one on the most rude nation to visit on earth !!

We have so many really rude people here. Just the ugly way people drive thinking of themselves first and GET OUT of MY WAY NOW sort of pushy driving.

And the way so many people act in dining places such as the mega-buffet restaurants with snotty kids screaming and wailing all over the place. So much impatience and just outright no graciousness is appalling.

USA is ranked number 7 on this list. Hard to imagine a country more "me first" and just plain big-mouthed and crude as this.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I thought the USA would be number one on the most rude nation to visit on earth !!

We have so many really rude people here. Just the ugly way people drive thinking of themselves first and GET OUT of MY WAY NOW sort of pushy driving.

And the way so many people act in dining places such as the mega-buffet restaurants with snotty kids screaming and wailing all over the place. So much impatience and just outright no graciousness is appalling.

USA is ranked number 7 on this list. Hard to imagine a country more "me first" and just plain big-mouthed and crude as this.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think this primarily depends on character of every person. In any country there are many angry assholes.

I'm disappointed the Netherlands only got as far as the 22nd place :this isnt happening.

But we're working on it, and next time we'll be in the top ten for sure :fuck you:.

I don't think the US was #1 because there are so many other states where people aren't as rude and rushed as in the big cities like Chicago for you Arrow and NYC where I live. I agree New Yorkers are too rude. Lots of my friends talk about how much they hate tourists and it angers me because tourism makes us big bucks so why complain? I've been mistaken for a tourist, probably because I like to carry a camera around and take pictures, and I often look lost and confused even if I'm not, who knows. Some have been rude, most people just rush around and ignore, but a few have been kind and helpful. I wonder what Enti thinks, I took him touring around NYC and a woman did assume I was a tourist when I asked her something, how does he think NY compares to Chicago and with Wisconsin too? Arrow have you ever been confused for a tourist?

Germany should be before the UK, germany is the nastiest country on earth, the US was so friendly

Germany should be before the UK, germany is the nastiest country on earth, the US was so friendly[/QUOTE

What did you find made Germany so badd azz nasty, mate?

Mega rude people, big rush, snotty attitudes, did not others not the pure German kinda wicked deal?
:forum with coffe:

I don't think the US was #1 because there are so many other states where people aren't as rude and rushed as in the big cities like Chicago for you Arrow and NYC where I live. I agree New Yorkers are too rude. Lots of my friends talk about how much they hate tourists and it angers me because tourism makes us big bucks so why complain? I've been mistaken for a tourist, probably because I like to carry a camera around and take pictures, and I often look lost and confused even if I'm not, who knows. Some have been rude, most people just rush around and ignore, but a few have been kind and helpful. I wonder what Enti thinks, I took him touring around NYC and a woman did assume I was a tourist when I asked her something, how does he think NY compares to Chicago and with Wisconsin too? Arrow have you ever been confused for a tourist?

VerlupBuddyMate,

New York City is a very rude and rushed up kinda place. Chicago is usually very friendly and helpful.

I am often confused still in Chicago and I find most everyone very helpful and cooperative. It is just that the driving in Chicagoland is so rushed and frantic.

Chicagoland USA is now ranked as the worst traffic in the USA, with the most stressful and LONG COMMUTES in the nation!! MOST GRIDLOCK and UGLY TRAFFIC CONGESTION.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chicago-Worst-Traffic-in-the-US-114275199.html

We regularly score so high and often tie with Washington, D. C. and New York City for the most wicked and stressfultraffic messes in the entire USA.
:very angry::very angry::very angry:

Last edited:
what are the nicest countries? i vote for costa rica, guatemala and philippines, people so humble and friendly always smiling

Yeah! Philippines is the nicest country. We are very entertaining and hospitable to foreigners. It is part of our culture.

I'm glad India is one of the Top 15 countries rated as the rudest countries to visit. Indians, specially in the northern part of the country are some of the worst people in the world. Not just because of their filthy attitude towards women, but also because of how they treat one another. Oh yes, I am India and I don't regret writing anything against India in this forum. North Indians are dishonest, unwelcoming, filthy, narrow-minded and selfish bastards. They don't know anything about tourism. Tourists should instead visit other parts of India, like the south of India where you'll get some of the best people you'll ever get to meet and mix up with. Avoid going to places like Delhi, UP, Haryana or Punjab. Those places are the worst of what India has to offer. Even the northeast (which is a bit rife with insurgents), east and west parts of India are way better than the north. I've traveled extensively across most of India and North Indians are the rudest.

How about Vietnam?, I heard people said there are many pickpokers there?

Back