The weather is getting warmer, and socks start to reek

Do your socks smell?

• My socks REEK!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • ey donNo, I change my socks regualry and they don't develop a nasty smell.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I don't wear sneakers. I live in a warm country and we wear flip-flops year round.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • My shoes are expensive, high-quality that don't allow my feet to sweat even in warm weather.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The weather is getting warmer in the northern hemisphere, but not enough for flip-flops most young guys wear sneakers.

I got smelly socks today, all day in sneakers.

I washed them yesterday but they start to reek in a day or two.

So bad they smelt my whole room of smelly young guy socks.

I wonder if your sneakers smell?

Nope, change my socks everyday and also I wear leather shoes, so no sweaty socks in my line of work...

Excellent. I wear sneakers, I want my socks to smell than when they start to reek I sniff them and get hard.

My feet reek, wash feet and change socks every day , but have to wear heavy protective shoes at work , and as i work aroud furnaces it is very hot all the time, so every one in the factory sweats like a hooded rapist.

great when you are not at work do you wear flip flops?

What do you put at home?

my BLACK socks smell!! it do made me hard, its true for every sock-fetisher...but more important...what if, im in a room, with those hot guys, who just finished a day walking through town(like moscow, lots of hot guys use public transport, wear hot shoes and especially BLACK socks, they walk a lot, its fucking obvious that these handsomes, did have the socks with smell tht make you suffocated, but HARD!. in this room, i could imagine, to sniff all that! ahhh, im hard.

Back