Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
aabPwDtS.jpg

Matt's grandmother finally admits in a statment Matt was a drug user and croaked from an overdose in his bedroom.

No one suspected anything until the next day when his father decided to check on him.

Matt was earning more than $10,000 a month as a model for Corbin Fisher.

CF CEO Jason Gibson also released a statment admitting Matt was their most handsome most precious model.

http://mattbremer.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/grandmothers-statement

If a healthy, gorgeous strong guy like him kicks the bucket unexpectedly, naturally you get suspicious.
It's a good thing for the family to come clean, as a warning to similar dudes who still think they're immortal.
Unfortunately, I've seen too many instances in my direct surroundings of similar studs dropping dead because of heart failures
(very fit sportsmen ripe for burial because skipping 4 beats is just too much even when you're only 30)
to ignore the fact it can actually happen to anyone anytime.

Memento Mori.

As with many others on this site & CF, Sean was the hottest model and a great performer. He will be missed!

i never really log in to CF but he looks so handsome it's insane, RIP dude

it's a pity(( but he is very sexy boy. It seems to me that I have the xxx-movie with him.....

Hey you all,
Overdose - drug user - it is so easy to lose track of what you are up to - or into - having nasty health probems - I have on several occasions lost my count. If I had not been with someone - the slab.
I enjoyed Matthew and have most of the scenes he was in. I hope he just lost track - hate to think his life style -making pleasure for others - cost him his life.
Parisch

Back