phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
God, I l♥ve this show, so many hot guys get offed. Tonight a handsome young alter boy and Prince Alfonso
tumblr_lnsv09WzUG1qmqwa6o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1iof2rzF61qib0lto1_250.gif
tumblr_m1iof2rzF61qib0lto3_250.gif

There was a famous sketch of a hanged priest by some great Renaissance artist or another; I can't remember if the priest was lynched after a plot against a Borgia or a Medici, though. In the next episode I guess we finally get to find out what happens to beautiful Paolo.

Yeah..whatever it is, it will be so sad...he is about perfect!

Prince Alfonso A.D.

We don't see him murdered, only his agonizing screams. Here is the aftermath....the conversation describes how he had to be revived seven times during his torturous death in the 'Judas chair'

And they killed off Paolo in that episode too. One of the hottest guys on the show. They didn't show his hanging but they did show his corpse. Clothed unfortunately. Here he is when he's not clothed:

799_luke-in-cosmo-centrefolds-skins-wallpaper-1379482781.jpg

And they killed off Paolo in that episode too. One of the hottest guys on the show. They didn't show his hanging but they did show his corpse. Clothed unfortunately.............

Paolo in coffin and Prince Alfonso joins 'The Lasr Supper'

Handsome Paolo is buried

Prince Alfonso is stuffed by the taxidermist. The taxidermist must break the dead Alfonso's neck so that he is looking at Jesus in 'The Last Supper'

Wow, this is excellent. Thank you phyzzique! Which are the best episodes for dead guys?

In one of the latest episodes we watch two guys getting it on and one of them is the main killer for one of the Borgias family members. Pretty hot show for dead people!

Back