blackheart327

Forum Regular
I been reading around here and I was suprised to find a lack of electro related deaths. I know that i personally would love to strap a hot nude guy into an electric chair, modified so that the electricity gets zapped into his balls instead of his head, and watch him twitch and dance bound in the chair until I finish masturbating myself. and who knows, if he's really lucky he may just survive so we can do it all over again.

Anyone else got electrical death fantasies? Or perhaps electro necro fantasies, where u use electrical pulses to temporarily clench the muscles of someone already dead

There are some pretty good videos on you tube of electro-torture. TENS units are very popular for this and some guys deliberately put the electrodes on their genitals to see who can take the most voltage. I would like to experiment with electrodes on some restrained hot guy. You can get some amazing behaviors when giving them home electroshock treatments...... At least until it kills them.

there's so many different torture methods that hardly ever get discussed. like binge eating/drinking. self mutational, urinating/defecating punishment etc.

Shock and electric pain I haven't really thought of. I don't know if it helps but I like it when cops tazer guys who don't cooperate. That's kinda turns me on.

I'm working on an electro torture/death 3D comic .. What the hell, if you can't have the real thing might as well settle for a horny image or two. Still working on it but I'm sure those that are interested will REALLY like it.

I been reading around here and I was suprised to find a lack of electro related deaths. I know that i personally would love to strap a hot nude guy into an electric chair, modified so that the electricity gets zapped into his balls instead of his head, and watch him twitch and dance bound in the chair until I finish masturbating myself. and who knows, if he's really lucky he may just survive so we can do it all over again.

Anyone else got electrical death fantasies? Or perhaps electro necro fantasies, where u use electrical pulses to temporarily clench the muscles of someone already dead

I absolutely love thinking about inserting a cattle prod up a hot dead dudes asshole and seeing his sole and toes bend down hard and clench as im masterbating hard and furiouson his dead cold sole as they are re animating on my cock and I roll my meat across his soles twitching with a death nerve!

Back