jon_b

Forum Elite
He's totally cute and dead after he took 5 bullets. Just look at that neat bullet hole piercing his left breast. Our CDG Elite Members can add a complete set of this hot guy to their collections by visiting the Secret Room - available there now.

:drool:

WOW! Our 17 year old Willian Ferrari de Carvalho Silva induces instant Wood in me

If I were going to shoot a cute teenager, I'd give him the opportunity to play with his dick once last time and shoot a big load in his underwear. And as a bonus for being so nice to him, I'd take his wet Calvins as a momento to remember him by.

If I were going to shoot a cute teenager, I'd give him the opportunity to play with his dick once last time and shoot a big load in his underwear. And as a bonus for being so nice to him, I'd take his wet Calvins as a momento to remember him by.

I would certainly like to have his Calvins to play with - he doesn't need them any more

No doubt this is the best looking dude I have seen here - and the bullet hole suggests if might have occured after death as there is no blood at all.

Back