Help the admin, Save the Forum

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

As some of you know I am unemployed and can't pay for anything, even my internet connection.

I hate to complain, hate moaning and groaning, hate having to beg other people for help but shit happens.

I am trying to find a job but it is hard and salaries here are 200 euros a month.

The standard of living is very low in Eastern Europe.

In order to stay online and survive I will need at least 300 euros a month. That's around $380.

Please help me stay online and run this forum until I find a job. P L E A S E.

PM me and I will send you my IBAN and BIC code.

Its kinda urgent because I am quickly running out of money and can't buy even food. My parents don't give me money and my friends here can't help me because their salaries are low.

My grandma promised to help me but her pension is 50 euros a month.

An IBAN number is (International Bank Account Number) is an international standard for identifying bank accounts across national borders.

All you need to do is go to a bank and say you want to donate money to this bank account. There are websites that offer you to do this via the internet but I can't guarantee this is safe.

If you think this is not convenient you can suggest other ways to transfer money to europe, I am so desperate I will accept any suggestions.

Thank you for your support.

By donating to the admin you are helping the community stay online and we will stick for each other in times of crisis.

I have put a lot of effort in building and maintaining this website and I had no idea I will come to this.

Even if I find a job they will pay me in May, how am I supposed to survive? They don't even give me unemployment benefits.

We have around two weeks to save the forum otherwise I will be forced to close it down and move in with granny and live off her pension.

I don't understand what currency diffrence? Is it the exchange rate?

At the current rate, 1 euro equals 1,29 dollars.

sorry, sometimes i forget we are from diffrent areas, what I was asking is what is the amount of our dollars compared to yours? sorry

No problem, Entilzha is smarter than me and already answered your question.

Back