Jesus Christ, this was definately not done in hospital. Amazing video, great find!

I've seen pics but it took ages to find any vid footage. Where was the guy based ?

I do have an old VHS PAL conversion of a NTSC (?) - well US system - full length vid of a guy having his dick cut off voluntarily. Sadly, the vid breaks up just where it gets really interesting because I get multiple, superimposed images making it *almost* unviewable. I don't have the technical know how to clean it up (t may not even be possible) or to digitize it.

Last edited:
I agree Meatpie - definitely *not* a hospital job. I suspect it was done in N. America somewhere. Glad that you liked it.

Very much. I voted for your thread and gave you reputation points. Let's hope dude was given proper anesthesia.

Most "normal" guys will absolutely cringe at the idea of even a needle stuck in their penis let alone getting your most precious organ completely cut off.

I suspect this happy couple later fried and consumed the cocky.

wonder how they cut the blood flow - and wonder what he looks like now. would have been nice to see his face before and his reaction to no more pierced cock

Thanks Meatpie - I appreciate it. Surprisingly, there are quite a number of guys out there who see their genitals as a nuisance and just want them gone. They don't want to be women, they just hate having the urges etc. Luckily, most here definitely value and enjoy having their bits intact.

I did see a pic of a similarly pierced, amputated cock embedded in clear plastic. This was done by the owner who used it as a paperweight !

There are all kinds of paraphilia videos on the internet, lots of cock torture but to be honest this is the first time I've seen a dick getting completely cut off and I highly respect you for providing us with this video.

Amazing video. They put a tight thread on the base of the penis to stop the flow of blood. I would love to see a video of this without that. Let the blood flow. Give us all a show. There must be somebody out there with a bad mortgage who would do this.

First time I've seen the process. I have seen the results though. Search XTube for the term "nullo", and you'll find a guy who has posted several vids of his cock-free self. It's definitely an interesting view.

Sorry Blackheart327, I've just tried it and it won't work for me either. It could just be Videobam that's having a temporary glitch and it may be OK later. If not, I'll try to re-load it or I'll find another solution. Watch this space !

I'm not sure what has happened with the first vid as it's still there but won't work. Here it is again.

Last edited:
Simply squeeze to not let blood to flow and cut it off. There are not bones, like at the neck !

Amazing video, thanks for sharing! I love how the 'surgeon' lifts the severed penis out of shot for a second, clearly showing it to the castrated as if to say "No more cock, there you go, all done now!"...

I do hope they ate and enjoyed that choice cut of meat, otherwise it would be a terrible waste. Got to remove the jewellery first of course!

Scott.

Back