I am a total victim! I love to get hung, strangled and bagged. I love a strong pair of hands around my throat crushing my windpipe. I dream of being grabbed by my neck and lifted off the floor my bare feet twitching and toes stretching for the floor! My tongue forced out of my wide open mouth, drool coming out dripping and streaming down my bare chest!

Man! Reading this thread made me so hard!

For many years, strictly a victim.
But recently, more and more, a killer too.

Oh yes! Extreme pain. Skin him alive. Buckets of blood. Shrieks of pure agony. Keep it going on and on and on.

On the other hand, a simple knife into his gut. Then watch him die slowly. Could take hours, or a day. Sit back and watch blood seep from the wound. Finger his wound. Lay with him belly to belly, feeling his warm blood oozing, caressing and kissing, his labored breath in my face, terrified eyes looking directly into mine. Yeah, making love to a smooth, muscular man who is slowly dying. Could I make his dick hard? Doubt it, but I'd try. How long would he last? Who knows. But I'd stay to the end, fulfilling my desire to kill a man purely for my pleasure.

I am so a victim! I want to be surprised by an intruder and strangled in front of my bathroom mirror! my bare feet lifted off the floor! watching myself struggle seeing my killers eyes enjoying the show. 122.jpg

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 15
Both, so long as we are bare-chested, have a long and painful hand to hand fight after which I am stabbed, or I stab him through the heart. Finally get behind him, with the blade at his lower left pec. I can see his muscled chest rise and fall as I struggle to drive is through his lean, young body. He is grunting (or I am ) as the tip of that deadly steel inches to his body, I can feel is settle against the skin of his chest and tear a small slit just over his pounding heart. I can hear him gasping and I can see the pulse in his neck pounding. I take a few deep breathes and I summon all my strength as I drive the blade deeper and feel the tear of muscle and hear him groan, I look over his shoulder and see a trail of blood as it trickles down his lean body over his tense abs . With one great trust, I feel the blade finally drive deep into his chest, I feel the break of his ribs, and feel my arms against his chest. He stiffens in my grip and I feel a strong, pulsing in my hand as his heart beats against the blade in his chest, and vibrates up into his grip in my hands. a strong and powerful beating. As he wakens, the vibrations become erratic and his hold on my wrists loosen and fall to his side. Finally, he is still and limp in my grip and I fall backwards, with his head to my bare chest, his ear to my pounding heart.

Both Victim and killer. I like playing a hit man being hired to kill a guy. Pissing or jacking off on his dead body or Shooting my wad up his dead ass. Strip him of his leathers and boots. Putting on his leather jeans while his shit and piss is still war. Have a guy hunt me down and execute me by stabbing or shooting. Have him piss or jack off on my dead body.

The external examination can done realistic. At the best on an metal table. The body is closely examined, described and measured, all body parts and from both sides. Pics of the corpse can be made. Full body pics and close ups. Certainly, the slicing of chest, belly, sac and other body parts can only simulated, with a dull knife. Before, the cut lines can be drawn on the skin.

The external examination can done realistic. At the best on an metal table. The body is closely examined, described and measured, all body parts and from both sides. Pics of the corpse can be made. Full body pics and close ups. Certainly, the slicing of chest, belly, sac and other body parts can only simulated, with a dull knife. Before, the cut lines can be drawn on the skin.

Thanks for explaining. I'll keep what you said in mind if a victim ever asks me to do an autopsy roleplay.

Fukkin KILLLER ..... Ideal fantasy is teaming up with a buddy and killing together......awesome sadistic scenes where our victims (assholes and useless punks, not innocents) are tortured a while before we snuff em out. I like to feel the neck bones CRACK and go POP and watch the life just drain outta the fucker while Watchin my bud gleefully take out his punk however he likes.... Then we PARTY. Heh.

"Teaming up with a buddy and killing together" Yeah I'm fucking agree! :great: I like this feeling to be with a killer bud then even feel me in danger next to him

victim. its hot to think I have no control over how the killer wants to do it and after I'm just a piece of meat all the options he has with my corpse whether it be fucking it, using it as a table centerpiece, whatever. gets me rock hard

Back