Both - get horned at thought of fighting in a final huge battle, slaying a lot if enemy soldiers before falling to the bullet and bayonet myself.

Yeah. Would be horny at the thought of spearing or bayoneting the enemy guys. Nice to see their bodies explode in agony.

I'm the victim in my kink, getting my butt slowly burnt as I hump the stake. I've roll played this many times both as the executioner and victim but being the victim is what turns my crank the most.

I guess in my fantasy I am hanged or tied in the chamber or chair but when I play, I like playing the killer. Don't understand that.

My favorite fantasy is to be a victim, getting killed brutally after/during hot sex with my murderer.
Secondly: those roles reversed.

Hottest for me is to be a state executioner somewhere like Iran, hanging many men, but then to be condemned to the same fate.

For me, it depends on the guy who I'm supposed to be with - if he's my BF, I'd rather be the killer, else victim.

Matheussouza, me too.) I see there are not many dudes willing to be killers in this topic.
I always dream about being a gestapo officer, torturing and killing officers of Armia Krajowa and those former colleagues of mine who didn't prove to be cruel and merciless enough...

I'm total killer. favourite method: stab in belly and final stab in heart. I like: swords, knives, arrows, spears, guns... choking is hot too but not my favourite.

I'd like to be a successful gladiator who brutally slaughters opponents right and left, then makes some sort of fatal mistake of gladiatorial decorum that gets him disemboweled by the emperor in front of the whole crowd.

Killer. Absolutely, definitely.

After having my hands around someone's neck for the first time, I've always wished I had the opportunity push down just a harder, and feel those muscles contracting for just a bit longer.

I want to be the victim. To have an agressive man strangle me and feel his fingers push deeper into my neck

Back