i'm a killer. preferred methods are strangulation/bag suffocation/pillow smothering. my cousin and i would play suffocation games when we were younger. i was 12 he was 10 when we started. he loved being the victim.
i enjoyed having him after school, take off his shoes and socks, tie his hands and feet, lay him on his stomach and pull a bag over his head or tie around his neck. he'd love to do it until he was passed out. his body squirming under me would make me so hard and seeing his feet struggle was amazing. i even had a friend take my spot a few times so i could hold his struggling bare feet and put my face in his soles while i jerked off.
he also thought it was cool when he napped that i pillow smother him. loved surprising him cause he never knew when i'd do it.

Definitely killer for me. But only after torture every single bit of pain and screams out of him and the guys is crying and begging me to kill him.

Take me out. I'd like to find a big guy with a small cock to either pound my face to fuck it up or kill me, just as long as he cums!

Definitely killer for me. But only after torture every single bit of pain and screams out of him and the guys is crying and begging me to kill him.

Oh yes! Extreme pain. Skin him alive. Buckets of blood. Shrieks of pure agony. Keep it going on and on and on.

I have no desire to engage in fighting. However, I have develoed in my mind one scenario in which I am the hangman and several of the men on death row are my close friends, including my lover. I would want to go to the death cell several days ahead and return each day to comfort them and that includes having consensual sex with them - particularly my bf. I have a friend whom I have trained to become the next executioner and I find myself in the death cell waiting my turn kicking and this hand-picked successor treats me to some loving sex prior to my being taken to the gallows.

My preference is to be killed... but no alone. I want to die with others, all of us in our bare feet, shot down (or our corpses tossed) in a pile, someone's dead bare feet in my face, my toes twitching against someone's hard cock... my own penis emptying its load on some guy's soles as I die...

i like to be the captive of an indian tribe...last survivor of my group...and bound to the stake, at the mercy of the indians...i like to be brutally tortured, without mercy

Victim. Even in fantasy it is difficult to think of being an executioner. Fortunately many can enjoy the idea which means I can fantasise with them and we can both get satisfaction

Back