A victim for sure ... killed in the gladiatorial arena ... gladius in my guts ... writhing in agony in the sand as the crowd cheers for my adversary to finish me ... the gladius stabbed deep inside my chest splitting my heart in two ... a final orgasm as I die!

stick a knife up my ass & make me sit on it wth blood pouring out of my hole
chain my arms above my head & my legs wider apart then thrown stones @ my face
then start stabbing my torso anywhere, everywhere
then piss on the mess & shit on it

I have role played being the one with the rope around my neck and also being the executioner. In role play, I like being the victim but first I want to experience the erotic feelings of watching my victim die dangling.

A victim for sure ... killed in the gladiatorial arena ... gladius in my guts ... writhing in agony in the sand as the crowd cheers for my adversary to finish me ... the gladius stabbed deep inside my chest splitting my heart in two ... a final orgasm as I die!

I would stand legs apart over you as my foe in the arena so you can see up my short kilt I see the Senator officiating give the thumbs down and thrust the Gladius in your heart. You cry out aaaargh tense and fall back dead - eyes and mouth wide open I pull off your loin cloth to reveal your hard cock spewing its final load and retrieve my blade The Kelt wins over the Samnite

you'd be my buddy now, but you're in Scotlnd.
what might have been will never been know.
Garbo might have sid this but in different circumstances.

Victim - fairly orthodox/traditional execution, prefer during wartime

Taken prisoner, tried for whatever crime, then sentenced to death - either by hanging or firing squad (maybe garrotte).

Dragged to a public place of execution and executed in front of spectators.

Nothing sexual - just like a scene from a war film or western.

Killer. Young smooth muscular dude hanging by his wrists. Then slowly, very slowly, slice into his young skin with a razor blade. Not deep. Just the act of destroying beauty. Fill him with morphine if possible to keep his pain down and reduce his screams or whines. Slice off a nipple and eat it. Open the sac, pull out a nut, pop it in my mouth, and bite. Yeah, a slow meal for me, a slow death for my beauty. Yum. Slurp. Belch.

I like both roles - After having some fun with young athletic guy in my bed, I'd take a knife and stab him right through his bellybutton... I would hold him arround his neck and push the knife up the hilt in his hard ABS, splitting his sexy navel. I would repeat it many times until he finally pass away. I would leave the knife in his body and cum over him... Then someone would walk into my bedroom and seeing what I've done, would take a revenge on me. He would push me against the wall and say I will die the same way. He would pull out a knife and press it against my navel. He would push it harder and harder until the blade slips through and slides into my guts. He would then pull the blade out and stab me over and over again. Finally, he will cut open my belly, gutting my completely... So, yes, a killer and a victim would be gooood...

Killer. Young smooth muscular dude hanging by his wrists. Then slowly, very slowly, slice into his young skin with a razor blade. Not deep. Just the act of destroying beauty. Fill him with morphine if possible to keep his pain down and reduce his screams or whines. Slice off a nipple and eat it. Open the sac, pull out a nut, pop it in my mouth, and bite. Yeah, a slow meal for me, a slow death for my beauty. Yum. Slurp. Belch.

AMAZING!!! I wont be a victim!!!

Back