ahhh....very interesting ...an example of 'post-mortem erection'..but if due to asphyxiation could be an example of 'angel-lust'. Great post!! :yes:

Interesting. The text at the bottom is a bit circumscript, it seems, and now I wonder about what happens to your erection when you die.

The text reads:
"Tumescence of genitals caused by asphyxia. Body of 31-year-old victim of accidental choking photographed in situ approximately 6 hours after death."

Suppose this is a case of auto-erotic asphyxia gone wrong. Also suppose the victim died with his penis fully erect and rock-hard.

Will this erection persist after death?

...... and now I wonder about what happens to your erection when you die.....Will this erection persist after death?

Its variable....and seems to depend of several factors...but yes..I am aware of erections that persisted after death.

Interesting. The text at the bottom is a bit circumscript, it seems, and now I wonder about what happens to your erection when you die.

The text reads:
"Tumescence of genitals caused by asphyxia. Body of 31-year-old victim of accidental choking photographed in situ approximately 6 hours after death."

Suppose this is a case of auto-erotic asphyxia gone wrong. Also suppose the victim died with his penis fully erect and rock-hard.

Will this erection persist after death?
It will look like this:teddybear:

I know when I'm strangled my cock get rock hard......Same happens to my chokebuddies as I strangle or noose them as well...So myth busted.... It true...

I get hard whenbeing strangled but many of those in real hangings do not appear like they get hard. I know it is a novel but I read about a guy being executed and the description was that contrary to popular dialogue on death row his cock had shriveled to nothing and such a disappointment to the executee. I think fo those of us who like the rope - it is a sexual turn-on and so we might get that erection.

I know a friend in 'the biz' and he says it just doesn't happen unless there is a physical reason for the blood to pool in that part of the body. An erection depends on muscle control of the veins allowing blood to exit the penis and blood pressure. Both things cease when you do..therefore, barring an anomaly...you will loose your hard on. He's seen a good number of auto erotic deaths and non have resulted in a hard penis after death.

Blood clots after death. Engorged organs stay that way. There is no normal flow of blood to properly deflate the penis. The cock was probably even bigger at the time of death.

@headsman - blood initially settles in the lower extremities does it not - that is why one sees the feet and hands of a guy who has been hanging for some period turn purple as the blood has all settled there. Thus, if a guy is upright and has a hard-on at time fo death, the blood will stay there but if prone or upside down it might flow out before clotting?

Back