http://s29.postimg.org/dhmb4175z/Deniza_Mateo003b.jpg

Ok was looking for the right girl to picture what my Cindy in the story blonde hair looked like as I described it. This girl has very similar blonde I was describing with the touch of dark just I described & this girl also happen to be naturally thin. Unfortunately she's really dead. This was a picture from when she was alive though.. Now Cindy in my story unlike this girl had shoulder length hair but the reason I'm posting it again is because I wanted to paint a picture of what Cindy would look like with the blonde Hair I described & this girl has that same kind of blonde with the dark tent under neath just as I described in the story.

And what should the guy in the gas chamber be wearing - that is one place where the diaper makes no sense - would catch too much gas and be dangerous for the guards going in to remove the ody/

gas chamber is an execution method that is perfect for the condemned to just wear whatever rough tattoos he has covering his body.

I believe when the gas chamber was used in the US the guy was dressed in just loose white boxer shorts, to give him a modicum of decency without the risk of holding enough gas to be dangerous for the guards. Though I'm sure in practice you could see very well what his dying body was doing inside those shorts!

I believe when the gas chamber was used in the US the guy was dressed in just loose white boxer shorts, to give him a modicum of decency without the risk of holding enough gas to be dangerous for the guards. Though I'm sure in practice you could see very well what his dying body was doing inside those shorts!

In fact the Chaplain in California wrote in detail about the procedure there. At 15 minutes before the execution the doctor would enter the cell, ask some questions (to determine mental capacity), then ask the prisoner to remove all his clothes. He would then attach a stethoscope to the chest and the guards would give the prisoner a white button shirt (out of which the tube could protrude to attach to the stethoscope) and a pair a plain denim trousers (he did not call them jeans). After the execution, the hair would be fluffed, the body laid on the floor, clothes removed and the body washed down, including all orifices. YES, in some southern states, a pair of shorts was all the prisoner wore.

An interesting story particularly for those of a heterosexual persuasion. But I'm not sure what point there was in introducing the sixteen year old boy. In most jurisdictions a child of that age would not be condemned to death. Further although sixteen is over the age of consent, just, it is a little close to the bone. And apart from him being hung with the hero and heroine and cremated he seems to,play little part in the story. And let me say I'm glad he doesn't since any sexual,activity involving him would seem to me to be on the verge of,pediaphilia

Other than that a good read. Thanks for posting

Historically, as late as the 1950s 17 year olds were executed in New York State. In Iran 15 years olds have been hanged. Thus on an international or an historical context, it is OK to have a youth executed. You are correct, if the story is contemporary USA, the courts have ruled those under 18 at the time of the crime can not be executed.

In your ideal execution do you want it to be just you and your executioner in a private intimate setting? Or do you get off thinking about a public execution on a scaffold with a crowd watching your execution? I remember once telling a guy I'd want to be publicly executed and naked. He said you mean "nude". Nude symbolizes a man being proud, naked means stripped of all dignity. For me he was exactly right! I always get turned on by public executions with nude men, proud and fearless.

I agree with Nude men being hanged in public and now with so many different media, make it a media event with close ups throughtout.

Make me suck off my executioner on my knees and then pull me up by my neck in front of all the guards.

public performance obviously . The offender must be humiliated.

Ideally execution must be by hanging, by lifting . For holding, I would leave the choice to the condemned .

Standard outfit for male prisoners were just black boxers, preferably tight and socks on demand. Hair must be clipped short. Contrary, females were allowed to wear plain dress and stockings.

Executions out to be in public and none of this stuffing the anus or wearing a diaper - just a simple pair of bicycle or short athletic shorts, no underwear. I want to be able to watch the guys chest as it struggles for air and heaves its last.

I agree.. Total nude, not a stitch of clothing on, not even jewelry..

I would like to be executed in public by hanging. However I prefer a small group of witnesses instead of a large crowd.

In fact the Chaplain in California wrote in detail about the procedure there. At 15 minutes before the execution the doctor would enter the cell, ask some questions (to determine mental capacity), then ask the prisoner to remove all his clothes. He would then attach a stethoscope to the chest and the guards would give the prisoner a white button shirt (out of which the tube could protrude to attach to the stethoscope) and a pair a plain denim trousers (he did not call them jeans). After the execution, the hair would be fluffed, the body laid on the floor, clothes removed and the body washed down, including all orifices. YES, in some southern states, a pair of shorts was all the prisoner wore.

I would attach loudspeaker to this stethoscope to make other people listen to his dying heart.

I would attach loudspeaker to this stethoscope to make other people listen to his dying heart.

I'd have it private just me and him there. his muscular body strapped in place with a sort of kill switch on the back of the gurney that i can reach after mounting on top of him and lying on his muscle chest... This is what I want to do with any guy of muscular build with a thick chest and sixpack. I want to feel every breath in his lungs and every beat of his heart. i would lay there hours fondling him as i feel the life surging between his man tits. He wont know of this button but ill push it when he least expects it and it'll only inject him with Pancromium Bromide..

Ill record his last breaths and pumping heart as his body freezes and he suffocates... My fantasies see him struggling to breath in silence with a loudspeaker tracking his heart. him suffocating aware in silence whilst i cut open his muscles and pull his beating heart out before the suffocation kills him first and then I'd eat it infront of him as he does die... couple guys who I picture in my head when I think this !!!!!!!d.jpg !!!!!!!d22.jpg

In public, hung by lifting. For me it is paramount that a condemned man be humiliated.

Mine would out side in public stripped naked with hands tide behind my back and my executioners beat my naked body to deft buy punching kicking plank of wood .so every time I'm hit the crowds can see my body bounce and judder and shake with every blow . Then to make sure I'm dead that stab my belly all over .

I also agree with you on Firing Squad. I'd be ordered to strip everything off, I am then led to a wall & a post, I am ordered to put my hands behind my back & behind the pull where the guard ties my hands & then. He reads my Death Warrant, I am then standing there waiting for the gun fire to go off, then it happens, I feel the bullets hit my chest & that's all I remember, I fall to the ground instantly in Death.. Then I am taken to be cremated cause they do not release criminals to anyone, they are allowed to be viewed for a few mins before being taken to be cremated.. No clothes needed, they lay my body on wooden platform & put into the cremation chamber where I am cremated..

Back