Line up a group of us, shirtless and barefoot, and machine gun us. We jerk and spin and fall, our corpses in a pile... our bare feet twitching against open mouths and dead cocks...

Public, hands tied behind my back, multiple archers, clothed. Paint targets on my stomach and chest. Fire.

Then snap my neck, pull arrows out, cut off my clothes, push a spike through my body, into mouth and coming out between my butt cheeks, secure it on top of castle wall, with other bodies, as shield against incoming arrows from outside and a warning to enemies. Hands still tied behind my back. Nail a wind chime through my semi-erect shaft. Let it sway and make subtle music.

condemned should be executed in front of the other prisoners in a prison, condemned should be dressed in the same uniform as other prisoners for his execution with the exception of the gas chamber, though the uniform should just consist of pants and boots. cock of course pulled out for the execution and the next to be executed should suck off his predecessor.

I have used this idea in stories. Another idea is for the sucking to go on - when the hangee starts to cum, the trapdoor opens - thus he will be excited but trying desperately to NOT hang. If he can go a half hour of being sucked without cumming, he is released.

condemned should be executed in front of the other prisoners in a prison, condemned should be dressed in the same uniform as other prisoners for his execution with the exception of the gas chamber, though the uniform should just consist of pants and boots. cock of course pulled out for the execution and the next to be executed should suck off his predecessor.

And what should the guy in the gas chamber be wearing - that is one place where the diaper makes no sense - would catch too much gas and be dangerous for the guards going in to remove the ody/

My favourite is to be executed naked in a restricted public. On the way to the execution place, I'm public good: Everyone can touch me, flagellate me as he or she wants. At Arrival, I go in the knees bevor the executioner. He wears pants, which are open on the front side, showing his enormous dick. He fucks me into the mouth until I'm unconscious. The last Moment, I'm on the trap, full of fear, but also of enormous lust...

Public & Nude Hanging, with what my criminal history & what I am being charged with & being put to Death for read out so everyone knows what I did & what I am being executed for..

Ok here we go.. I have been found guilty of murder in the first degree for killing 2 people. A few months later I find out my 1 & only appeal is denied & the place I live. You only get 1 appeal.. I am ordered to be executed via hanging with 2 others a female & 16 yr old male who killed his parents.. the 19 yr old female also found guilty of hiring a hitman to take out her boyfriend cause he had been beating her.. Yet because she ordered the Hit, she was found guilty & sentenced to hang also.. We were transferred to the same prison to await execution. her cell happen to be next to mine, & we still had the old time bars on our cells, while the juvenile was down the hall in one of the newer cells. She had golden blonde hair she kept in pony tail most of the time, with alittle hint of the darkness behind the blonde hair, hazel eyes, & C size breast. needless to say me & a very cool personality. Me & this beautiful girl were hitting it off & getting to know each other just as we both knew our time on earth was running out & soon we'd be facing our Death. She mention she little apprehensive or nervous about our up coming executions but that she too was looking forward to being put to Death & she hope she wouldn't be nervous to Die. That she always promised herself she didn't want to be afraid to Die but as time drew alittle closer I think we both could say we were both starting to feel alittle nervous about it especially seeing it was suppose to be a public execution & we were told by the Judge who sentenced us that everyone who is put to death in that town were in gets put to death in fully nude in front of everyone.. Were now 2 days away from our Date with Death, the guard could tell I fell in love with this girl & would love to be with her in her cell & even though its forbidden, that night when it got to be the skeleton crew & he was pretty much only guard watching us while one of the others kept an eye on the younger kid. He open my cell & let me in with her to be with her one last time without chains on.. When the lights went out me & that girl who's name was Cindy Callaster we made love for the first & for our very final time of ever making love to anyone because we both knew in 2 days we'd be dead & going to our Eternal sleep until Judgment day, & that more than likely we both will be going to Hell after Judgment day someday to burn in Hell for our Deadly sin. So we enjoyed making love & she was doing her best to keep her moans down not to attract unwanted attention seeing the one guard was nice enough to let us sleep together. ohh I almost forgot, my Cindy girl is average with a cute belly on her, not model flat but your average thin girl next door type thin with alittle belly on her but still thin. If you know what I mean.. Breast size 34C with pinkish Aereola & nipples & trimmed nicely pubic hair.. After we made love & got to hang out for awhile laying next to my beautiful Angel Cindy, the guard that let this all happen, quickly told me I gotta get you back sir before I get into trouble because technically I'm not suppose to allow this to happen & I could get fired.. So I had to let my angel Cindy go & I kissed her & went back to my cell. We still talked alittle bit through the bars on our cells but now we weren't able to touch other than hold hands.. Needless to say neither of us really slept that night, we just kind of stood & held hands through the bars. Then we decided we better try & catch alittle shut eye. By now its next morning & we are no longer allowed any outside calls. we were woken up by guards the next late morning for breakfast in our cells, then we were ordered to remove all our clothing for strip search & then remain nude because they wanted to get a true weight on us for the drop, which was going to be a short drop but for some reason they still wanted our true weight while being nude without clothing. Maybe just incase they decided to go with long drop at last min notice or something we didn't know.. after we got back from being weighed in, we found they removed all our clothing from our cells & we were told we'd have to remain nude the rest of the time now.. Well that night we were allowed one last shower & we chose to shower together which reluctantly they allowed to go again & do. after the shower we were given the choice for last meals but we decided we'll both kind of nervous & full of butterflies in our stomachs anyway & we'd pass & die on empty stomach.

Finally the day had arrived, we could hear the crowd gathering outside, a priest or minister came by & offered to read us our last rights but we both politely declined only because we both felt, we sinned the major sin one of the most Deadly sins, we'll just face our doomsday someday & Face going to Hell which we probably would be going to anyway after Judgment day. Then it was time, we seen the the young boy walk past our cell, he was being taken out just before us but we were too all 3 hang at the same time.. We could see through one of the windows they had setup 3 hangman's noose's awaiting us.. The boy walked past us with such a lonely sad look on his face with tears rolling down his cheeks then on to his naked body. I think the boy was more terrified then me & my new girlfriend Cindy were.. We weren't really afraid of dying if anything we were just had nerves going through us about the situation of what happen if some of the people we had a positive image of us at one time was in the crowd & then to not only to see us nude but ready to hung to death for crimes we committed they didn't think was possible in us.. More than me & her were nervous about going to our death. Now it was our turn, the guards came back to get both of us. they went into Cindy's cell first & you could tell she was starting to tear up quite a bit, not balling just alot of tears of worry & anxiety I think, sweat was starting to roll down from her smooth clean armpits down side of her gorgeous boobies, I too started to feel sweat rolling down from my arm pits as well & down side of my body & from my crotch & sack & down my leg.. They started putting the walking chackles on our legs & then ask me & her to put our hands behind our backs & put handcuffs fit them nice & slug on our wrist & locked them into place & last time we'd ever be able to touch our bodies ever. Cindy made mention because the night before when she was nude, she'd like to kind of play with her boobs rubbing them from time to time or touching them now, she's never get touch them ever again. We were forced firmly out of our cells & made to start that last long final walk to the gallows outside town square where our punishment would be handled to us. once we arrived outside we could see crowds & crowds of people of almost I say a 2 thousand or so showed up to watch us Dance the final Dance.. we were led up to the podium & made to stand where the trap door was.. It was going to be the short fall, just as planned. Everyone got quiet when the executioner read our crimes & our Death sentence rights to us. We each stated our Names, Date of Birth & made to say were understood that we were hereby sentence to Die by hanging for our crimes. Then they placed firmly the noose around each of our necks & tighted it & you could feel the rope bite into our skin. By now Cindy body was glowing in wet from tears & sweat from her under arms & I'm sure also from her vagina too, along her tears running off of her cheeks on to her beautiful body. Then it happen the floor open up from under us & there she was next to me & kid on my right all 3 of us dancing our final dance. I really think Cindy didn't had too many emotions going on inside her because I see her get weaker first but I was fading myself in & out of consciousness, then I glanced over & seen my beautiful Cindy not fighting the rope any longer & her eyes were rolling back of her head & next thing before I passed out for good her head went limp but I could remember her barely getting out before that happen that she loved me & may we both go now & sleep in Eternal Sleep. I remember saying I love you back & I totally agree with you Cindy lets go to Eternal sleep now & goodnight one final time & I believe that's when I died because that's last thing I remember before blacking out for good.. I do remember though just before going limp, I let go some pee, just before & then some semen cum sipped out too soon after & just before I died. Then i'm sure my penis went limp for good. Our bodies were taken down & were laid out for others some to come & say there farewell too, still in the nude, which is how the town buried there dead for the most part. No one believed in burring anyone in clothing but what they were born into which is our own beloved skin. Then me & my prison girlfriend Cindy got a treat, someone in town made us a special casket for the two of us to be buried together in, & even though we did such a bad thing before, they heard how we fell in love & wanted to be together even after Death. So someone in town made us a special casket for the 2 of us to be able to into & I was laid in such a position that I was caressed by Cindy's beautiful body & her breast comforted me even after death & this is how we were buried.. They buried us in same casket & in the same grave & someone got a tombstone that read our dates of birth for two of us & our date of Death with how we died which was by hanging for murder. but also on our tombstone they put for the 2 love birds who met & fell in love May they rest in Eternal Sleep for now but burn in Hell after Judgment Day !! Far as I know the kid or 16 yr old wasn't buried he got what we should or would've gotten had town people not pitched in & got us made our casket. He was cremated shortly after being laid out for awhile.. Which I'm sure we too would have been cremated also because normally the town were in does not bury the dead they kill but rather instantly soon after being laid out they will take the bodies to be cremated.

An interesting story particularly for those of a heterosexual persuasion. But I'm not sure what point there was in introducing the sixteen year old boy. In most jurisdictions a child of that age would not be condemned to death. Further although sixteen is over the age of consent, just, it is a little close to the bone. And apart from him being hung with the hero and heroine and cremated he seems to,play little part in the story. And let me say I'm glad he doesn't since any sexual,activity involving him would seem to me to be on the verge of,pediaphilia

Other than that a good read. Thanks for posting

Limone - your fantasy is almost mine to a T Thank you for putting it all into writing.

The 16 yr old boy was never meant to be anything sexual toward the 16 yr old boy, if anyone had sexual issues with that, that was on their part not mine.. However over the past yrs, there have been troubled teens who have killed their parents. I think this is so disturbing when hearing the people who bare to give you birth like your own mother. You are brazen enough to kill the very people that raised you & gave birth to you.. You should Die & so he did in my story.. Actually in story town where my took place if they had too, they would put to death a 10 yr old at the very minimum of age. So once again the 16 yr old was never meant to be anything sexual. If it was taken that way by a certain member of this community, then they need to seek help immediately regarding having sexual towards such young people.. That is beyond my control.. He was only added in their like I said from news stories over the yrs of hearing such young people killing their very own parents or grand parents. Well in my story this certain 16 yr old hung on the other side of me & Cindy..

Limone - your fantasy is almost mine to a T Thank you for putting it all into writing.

Your welcome.. I am straight & I love females. I came to this site though, basically just to take alittle brake from the girls & see how we guys were being treated on the hangings & guillotines for a bit & every now & again maybe I'll add another story for you all to have fun reading..

Your welcome.. I enjoyed writing the story. I am straight & I love females. I came to this site though, basically just to take alittle brake from the girls & see how we guys were being treated on the hangings & guillotines for a bit & every now & again maybe I'll add another story for you all to have fun reading..

My apology, when I read your post this morning I guess missed you were referring to Limone story instead of mine..

An interesting story particularly for those of a heterosexual persuasion. But I'm not sure what point there was in introducing the sixteen year old boy. In most jurisdictions a child of that age would not be condemned to death. Further although sixteen is over the age of consent, just, it is a little close to the bone. And apart from him being hung with the hero and heroine and cremated he seems to,play little part in the story. And let me say I'm glad he doesn't since any sexual,activity involving him would seem to me to be on the verge of,pediaphilia

Other than that a good read. Thanks for posting

You are welcome.. Yea, the kid was just kind of thrown in their like I said from news stories over the yrs of heart felt sickening hearing how kids were killing their parents.. I had to get rid of atleast one of those devilish monsters.. I don't know how a kid can ever have the nerve to kill his parents or Grand Parents.. Yet these stories were true cause heard on my local news & sicken me that we know pay taxes to keep their ass's in prison.. That's why I just kind of had to throw one of them in the story to be executed.. but not include them in any other part of the story other than to have that third person to be hanged next to me & Cindy.. Which of course me & Cindy were the main characters in the Story..

Back