As a general rule executions should be public as in the olden days as a warning to others who seek to commit the same crimes as the condemned.

Something graphic and eye openning such as a beheading with axe or swaord or a hanging using the short drop method so the death is not instant but the condemned is seen struggling for air before their end.

Here's poor Sidney about to lose his head. If I were there, I'd want his boots-obvious fine quality. If this is what you're into, be sure to see Madame Tussard's chambres downstairs. Most exciting, and the Tower of London runs a close second. The Brits could execute you most politely, most politely.Sidney-Carton.jpg. Sadly, the Tussard's in Boston is no longer. I don't think it was blood thirsty enough, or Bostonians still retain its Puritanism

Ivan - the London Dungeon is also a good place to visit - the English are such polite executioners, the condemned is expected to show no concern for their fate and to die without complaint, we Scots like a little more savagery, use of the broadsword instead of axe, or the Iron Maiden (Edinburgh), hanging for the common folk, firing sqaud for military executions, and impalement or tarring, feathering and burning for true traitors.

I have no interest in begin executed but rather fantasize about being the executioner.. It would always be private and they would always be naked. I would have them strapped to the gurney without the straps covering their delicious torsos. They would alway be young men already trained or made to train by my staff to become bodybuilders showing me a soon to be beautiful muscular corpse infornt of me.. A protruding thick veiny muscle chest, perfect biceps and abs bumpy to the touch.. Poweful human beings in every sense of the word. Strapped down unconcious to make it easy and give me some time to rest ontop of his slow breathing chest and listening to the powerful heart beating inside his body... That is what I want.. His execution will be the removal of his heart.. Just about 18 years old and waking up his poweful body tries tirelessly to break the straps struggling to no end as i prepare to make an incision from the top of his abs.. I would have used only an anesthetic to numb the pain to keep him alive as my hand snakes up into his chest cavity and he will feel as my hand clamps around his beating heart as his body continues to struggle free. The light squeezes makes him cum and I kiss him as my hand brings out his beating heart and his muscled frame arches out as hard as possible before relaxing back and dying.
11917953_431389583731870_1349670102_n.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion, executions need to be public. To those arguing that executions are a deterrent, the question becomes What good is a deterrent no one sees? Just as police are a deterrent by being present in an area, the same has to apply to executions. Currently, executions are buried either in the obits or on page 3-4 of the paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kye2oX-b39E

I also think the guilt needs to be 100% and I think current science can do that. I think to appeal a death sentence a prisoner needs to completely cooperate with law enforcement in order to exclude him from that verdict. This would lower the expense of the appeal process

I think public and the executioner should be gay.

Is it ever possible, even allowing for the advances in science, for here to be absolute certainty of guilt. If not then
In the real world there should not be capital,punishment. And that excludes the moral argument as whether it can ever be right to take another person's life whatever he may have done.

I don't think so.. I think in the west we have these silly little phrases and words that we think mean more than they actually do. We're all human beings yes but we're all animals at the same time and whereas a vicious animal would be destroyed, why not a vicious human?? Wat makes a "human being" special beyond all comprehension. What makes a human being above all other creatures in this world?

Humans are and can always be far worse. What sickened me about Clayton Locketts execution was everyone was "aww poor him, end the death penalty because he suffered", "human beings shouldn't be killed by the state" and "it's murder"...

It irritates me to no end that people care more about the inhuman savage than they do the victim and her family suffering the loss for all their lives because of the actions of someone else.. His victim was in a band, A girl in college.. Quite big girl, my sister's quite a big girl too so i could relate a bit.. I don't know if he raped her but he shot her and then buried her alive to hide the evidence which means she suffered and died...

I find it Justice that just like his victim HE SUFFERED.. That's KARMA. I do agree possible innocence should escape the death penalty because new evidence could say otherwise but the ones that have done it and there is no denial... kill the c*** because if his victim was my sister if they don't then I will.

Execution by the State is a punishment - should be public - lethal injection is pathetic like putting an animal down It should be done by hanging , firing squad or guillotine / axe
It if were me would prefer military firing squad,

I just googles clayton locketts and his execution seems to have been badly mishandled even though he ultimately died after a heart attach after the execution was suspended. If there is a hell he will probably be suffering even more for his heinous crime. And yes, had it been my child murdered by him I would have wanted him to be killed and to suffer horribly.
But then I would have been the worst person to have to make the decision.
I don't know hitch method of execution is the least painful; possibly the guillotine although that is probably harder for the audience American justice seems to demand. Certainly as long as Europe refuses to supply the appropriate drugs lethal injection seems a no no although suicide clinics seem to have found a way of assisted suicide. Maybe require the prisoner to drink a lethal,cocktail might be less painful.
But I revert to my argument that judicial execution should never be justified. And if death is the end why should the prisoner be allowed to slip into peaceful oblivion rather than suffer for his crimes by prolonged imprisonment. I certainly would support less pleasant imprisonment with a period of solitary and plain meals with only books for entertainment. But not to kill him

Last edited:
I glance out of the deathwatch cell window to the gallows awaiting the rough boy I am giving his final fuck. he is positioned in a pillory so he can see the gallows he will soon hang from out that window. the last few hours enjoying the view of where he will soon die. he sees the sun rising and wails in his despair knowing that he is soon to hang. though I never know how much of that wail is that he has been used as a fucktoy for the guards and finally by me the one that has the pleasure of hanging him.

he bucks a few more times in protest to his treatment as a convict here. I look out and see that the guards are beginning to gather all the condemned convicts at the prison to watch todays hanging. I finish his final fuck with a final hard thrust cumming one last time in his doomed ass. then me and the six guards assisting me pull him out of the pillory, pull up his prison issued jeans, making sure that his cock is pulled out for the last meal of the next to enjoy this cell and our pleasure. I look him in the face, you ready to die boy, he gibbers and pleas for mercy. his body covered with 120 rough prison tattoos given to him during the decade he waited at my prison for this day. plenty of rough scars make him look the best convict for hanging today. finally the guards got him in the harness pinning his arms behind his back. he knows he is ready to hang. we drag him trying to kick in his leg irons over his prison issued tan work boots. no help from that resistance. he is sobbing as he sees the daylight of this gallows courtyard, one of many execution areas at my prison. after ten years of our tender mercies he is incoherently pleading for any mercy but expecting none. shit he has kept saying he is innocent ever since he got here. he is dragged to the waiting rope, looking up he sees that its a block and tackle system that ends in the noose on his end and a winch to haul him up on the other, I tell him to say whatever last words he got, he looks out at the guards and his fellow condemned saying he is innocent and he knows that a lot of the convicts hanged here were innocent too dying with their claims of innocence on their lips. I then pull the noose over his head and around his neck. saying to him, damn your still lying and claiming you aint guilty of your fucking crimes. well only guilty convicts hang here. then I move to the winch and haul him up, his body goes rigid as he starts strangling, his boots trying to find any footing. his fellow condemned stare at his dying body, forced to watch every execution since they arrived at my execution prison. his lungs now heaving trying to get air, his body spasming in his death throes and boots kicking wild. I yell at him knowing he probably aint able to hear anything anymore, your looking your best now convict. I watch as he slowly dies, yes his execution should be in agony, finally he is hanging limp so we leave him up the rest of the hour before taking him down. I take one last look at him before the guards bring in the next of the four to hang, 8 inch tall prison issued workboots on his hanging feet those boots now ready for the next convict to wear them. his feet a bit smaller than mine so I didnt have him wear some boots to break them in for me as he hanged. coming out of those boots striped prison jeans, died in stripes so he looked as a proper convict should. then at his waist the suspenders over his heavily tattooed bare skin. his full sleeve inked arms in the straps pinning them and making him helpless to do anything but take his hanging, slowly moving up to his face he looks even better, his face swollen and purple from his hanging, his tongue swollen out of his mouth. his open eyes bulging from the pressure of the tight rope holding his weight up high. his head shaved as I desired it. making him look damn tough even hanged dead.

I look at the next to hang; jeans, chinks, cowboy boots, a denim workshirt with the sleeves roughly cut off. a proper cowboy to hang.

I don't think so.. I think in the west we have these silly little phrases and words that we think mean more than they actually do. We're all human beings yes but we're all animals at the same time and whereas a vicious animal would be destroyed, why not a vicious human?? Wat makes a "human being" special beyond all comprehension. What makes a human being above all other creatures in this world?

Humans are and can always be far worse. What sickened me about Clayton Locketts execution was everyone was "aww poor him, end the death penalty because he suffered", "human beings shouldn't be killed by the state" and "it's murder"...

It irritates me to no end that people care more about the inhuman savage than they do the victim and her family suffering the loss for all their lives because of the actions of someone else.. His victim was in a band, A girl in college.. Quite big girl, my sister's quite a big girl too so i could relate a bit.. I don't know if he raped her but he shot her and then buried her alive to hide the evidence which means she suffered and died...

I find it Justice that just like his victim HE SUFFERED.. That's KARMA. I do agree possible innocence should escape the death penalty because new evidence could say otherwise but the ones that have done it and there is no denial... kill the c*** because if his victim was my sister if they don't then I will.

so are you saying that you would wish to go as clayton did should you be executed for a crime?

so are you saying that you would wish to go as clayton did should you be executed for a crime?

I was answering Lindier with that comment.. I have no interest or feelings towards dying myself but the role as the executioner in my fantasies as said previously, Lindier said something regarding being against DP and I simply answered that with the above.

I simply answer you with the thought that in pushing for the death penalty one becomes as great as a monster as the one you call to execute.

I simply answer you with the thought that in pushing for the death penalty one becomes as great as a monster as the one you call to execute.

Congratulations zonmoy for putting so succinctly the arguments I have been trying to express.
And demon007. I guess we may never agree on this issue bit equally I guess we will keep trying to persuade the other. One good thing from my point of view is that so long as we remain a member of the E.E.C. We cannot bring back the death penalty.
Regards to you both

And zonmoy, I really enjoyed your hanging fantasy. I guess it takes an abolitionist to really imagine the pleasures of the hangman and/or the victim

I agree totally with Zonmoy, and Lindier - yup, another total abolitionist here who still finds it hot as hell t think about!

Back