tumblr_lf8z7zzZNj1qbowypo1_400.png

I think he was cute yes.

He was good looking which is part of why he was able to trap so many people for so long.

he was gorgeous

Seems he liked black men. The last intended victim says dahmer wanted listen to his heartbeat and then went on to threaten to eat his heart..

Exactly my fantasies

When I realized I was into necro during my adolescence, my greatest fear was that my fantasies would eventually drive me to murder just like Jeffrey Dahmer. Although I have always been at peace with my necro side, the fear of becoming Jeffrey Dahmer haunted me for a few years. Luckily all I need is roleplay and I just dont have the killing instinct.

When I was taking forensic psychology in college, I wrote a paper arguing that a jury should not be allowed to decide claims involving pleas of insanity because most members of a jury do not have the necessary background to make this sort of assessment. I used Jeffrey Dahmer's trial as a point of referance for the paper.

When I watch his interviews, I always wind up masturbating even when that wasn't my intention to do so. That doesn't happen with any of the others, except maybe Westley Allen Dodd, and there's not much video on him.

It's because one isn't strong enough mentally to control/contain their 'lonely inhibitions' that they finally snap! ...which generally happens at an 'older' age. But since WW2 (and PSD from kid soldiers being taught to kill /hate) it's been happening more with the 'young ones' (since half the 8-billion population is now under 22yo! ) So with JD's background, it easy to see when and how he finally snapped, as well as to the extent that he did! … he just never grasped the one unbreakable law of nature. which is 'only kill something to eat it'...not just bits and pieces of it!

(Since i was coming out of the closet back when JD was starting to 'snap', JD was so cute i always fantasized that he also had a 'ravenous' foot fetish - and the the police never found any feet in all the 'leftovers' in his apartment! ;)

Back