Eh Pierced would be honoured to engage you in a duel - my weapons are the broadsword, dirk and sgian dubh - slay you fairly with a thrust through the heart By our traditions after I delivers the fatal blow I must withdraw and watch you die, your supporters may comfort you as your spirit slips away to eternity. Then alone I must strip you, wrap you in a simple shroud and bury your corpse and my duty is done.

I want to seem brave and say that I'm not at all scared to die... But I am. I'm scared of death and what would happen after that. I'm scared of how I'll die. Would it be painless, like dying of old age? Would I get shot, die in a car crash, murdered...?

The thing about death that scares me the most is its uncertainty. When will it come to me? Would I be ready? When I die, have I lived my life to the fullest? I'm afraid that I have not lived at all and when I die, I only wasted my life, that I did nothing in my life but study.

I wish I could stop being scared of death and just be ready for it.

Would it be painless, like dying of old age?

Dying of old age especially if you have an illness can be hell on Earth, outright torture. You can lie in bed, unable to move shit yourself, piss, have difficulty breathing...

I agree a quick death in battle is preferable to dying alone old riddled with cancer in a hospital Pets are not allowed to die like that

The body dies, this we all know ,but energy cannot be destrroyed but transferred..where? I do not know,but there's so much to life that's unexplained or unexplainable.
Maybe we go into another body of a different being on a different world..there's Billions if not Trillions of Galaxies out there,it's a bit narrow minded to think we're the only sentient species in existence in the universe.

For me...the best case scenario would be my idea of Heaven, very much like life, but much better. Second best would be reincarnation as a rich/middle class person. Then reincarnation as a poor person or animal. Then what death most likely is in real life...nothingness. But what I dread, is waking up in my own dead body unable to move or speak but able to feel.If I was cremated it would be like the fires of hell, but if I was buried I would feel the maggots and fungus as my body was slowly eaten-plus the boredom of nothing to do but lie there in the dark and think.

When you die you go into the state you were in before you were born - non-existence. Memory erased like you never existed.

The most beautiful thing is that you can never know your true moment of death because your brain switches off like a computer. There is no moment after to think about it.

People are so terrified and so messed up on the topic of death most totally avoid it because they don't know what to say.

I maybe wrong but at least I have an opinion.

What's your view?

Are you scared to die?

I can't belive my beautiful toes will melt and turn dark brown.

I'd kiss that cock!

If we're just gone forever how can we explain memories of past lives - are they all fake ? Perhaps there's some interaction at the quantum level we don't understand that transfers these memories ? There are many cases that cannot be explained out there.

I think such "memories" are just things that our brain stored and connected faulty. Will be likely things we recognized unknowing.

I am not the least afraid, indeed long for it, only obligations keep me moving for yet another day but when those obligations are finally over, then I will welcome the grim reaper, naked, arms outstretched and ready for the final all encompassing embrace. And if I am lucky, it will be at the hands of a powerful man providing me with transcendent pain to speed me on my way.

death is not the problem it is right, the problem is the way they will die with less pain and more pain, hope it's not in my hand because it will not look good sore: Vencedor:

Back