Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

When you die you go into the state you were in before you were born - non-existence. Memory erased like you never existed.

The most beautiful thing is that you can never know your true moment of death because your brain switches off like a computer. There is no moment after to think about it.

People are so terrified and so messed up on the topic of death most totally avoid it because they don't know what to say.

I maybe wrong but at least I have an opinion.

What's your view?

Are you scared to die?

I can't belive my beautiful toes will melt and turn dark brown.

Good L.O.G.I.C...!
..................................................*Click image to see*

Meatpie, your foot is fucking hot. I'm sure your cock is hot too. Feet are the window to hot cock. No need to let it grow old or melt away. Come here. I will turn off your CPU and save your best parts for posterity.

When you die you go into the state you were in before you were born - non-existence.
The most beautiful thing is that you can never know your true moment of death because your brain switches off like a computer.
What's your view?

:agreed::agreed::agreed:

It's like falling asleep I think.
I've tried hundreds of times to experience the moment of falling asleep consciously, but find it impossible.
And ´souls´ exist only in a functioning brain.

Are you scared to die?

No. As long as it won´t be a cancer agony that lasts months (a bayonet in my chest would be better). But I´m in no hurry yet.

It is only human to try and find meaning in something that can't be quantified. We may never know the truth but a lot of people are wrong with great certainty. We call it religion.

Yup, I agree as well. We come from oblivion into consciousness from an incredibly miniscule probability and we go out the same way, back to oblivion. I agree with PC & Snerd, as long as the process of death isn't painful, I'm not afraid of it. And many people are too arrogant and hold self-grandeur delusions because of religion. I saw a news item today citing that the "millenia" generation (born in the 1980's) have more liberal social attitudes in terms of sexual orientation, and increasing percentages in that age group also abandon religion. The Republicans are a scary bunch, they are and pander to the religious nuts.

It's like falling asleep I think.
I've tried hundreds of times to experience the moment of falling asleep consciously, but find it impossible.

Ohhh, sleeping is absolutely amazing. You start to lose consciousness for progressively longer periods, first time it can be only for a second and not even realize it, then for several minutes.

Most people associate sleep with just "rest" while what actually happens is you lose consciousness every night.

Agree or disagree?

Ohhh, sleeping is absolutely amazing.
Yeah, with you there.
You start to lose consciousness for progressively longer periods, first time it can be only for a second and not even realize it, then for several minutes.
I'm not sure I get your meaning here. I experience falling asleep as a sudden change in mental activity, not as something that starts short and progresses. At night I sometimes try to finish reading a book chapter when I'm sleepy already, but fail because mid-sentence I fall asleep (without any warning), and only notice this when I wake up again because the book slips from my hand and falls on my face. This can repeat itself several times before I finally manage to finish reading or wake up hours later with the light still on.

Most people associate sleep with just "rest" while what actually happens is you lose consciousness every night. Agree or disagree?
Perhaps there are periods during sleep when you're really like unconscious (deep sleep). But during light sleep you can be woken by a strange sound, a touch or something like that. So I'd say parts of your brain are still alert, which differs from unconsciousness, I think. And during REM sleep when you dream, I would also not say you're unconscious. Dreaming feels like beeing conscious, only with imaginary events. But during dreams it's very much ME (my conscious self) that experiences things.

So I guess I agree to a great extent, and certainly to 'sleep is amazing'!

Philosphical discussion. Does it matter. I have only been operated in minor situations buut the last time the tubes were in my arm and I could hear the beep and then I was out coming to in a different room completely. I remember thinking, this must be what it is like when the put the tubes in your arm during lethal injection and I am sure I must have got a hard-on there as I was going under.

I am now in my late 60's and am much more at ease about death than 20 years ago. I want to see my grandchildren grow up (oldest is 9) but if something should happen to me, death is OK. I do not want to go from dementia or cancer and so if diagnosed as terminal I would like someone to help me get hanged BUT I hope that will be decades from now. However, I am prepared now much more than I have ever been if something should happen.

It does not matter whether there is an afterlife or it is just nothing. I do believe there are forces (God) which order life but I am not sure He determines when I die.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I get your meaning here. I experience falling asleep as a sudden change in mental activity, not as something that starts short and progresses. At night I sometimes try to finish reading a book chapter when I'm sleepy already, but fail because mid-sentence I fall asleep (without any warning), and only notice this when I wake up again because the book slips from my hand and falls on my face. This can repeat itself several times before I finally manage to finish reading or wake up hours later with the light still on.

You first start with one second of sleep, then one minute and so on untill you get to two hours of REM sleep.

To you these phases seem like just "falling asleep" with a book in your hand but in reality you lose your consciousness.

In Bulgaria there are currently sleep studies in one hospital in Sofia and they also monitor truck drivers who suffer from microsleep whilte driving at night.

Microsleep is when you sleep for only a few seconds behind the wheel without realizing it. :blow job:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsleep

You first start with one second of sleep, then one minute and so on untill you get to two hours of REM sleep.
To you these phases seem like just "falling asleep" with a book in your hand but in reality you lose your consciousness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsleep

Interesting. I hope scientists will discover more in the near future. And I see that if what you say is true (I don't doubt that, just making something clear), then you can't notice it (not conscious after all at that moment).

Exactly. That's why people find it hard to believe they've lost it for a while because they don't remember anything.

It's the same with death, it's just that you never wake up again.

From the perpective of the dead person nothing happened.

From the perspective of those around them - they can see the person has ceased to exist and see his body melt away.

It's like falling into a black hole.

For a person falling into a black hole nothing changes when they cross the event horizon.

For those outside the black hole that person is doomed because they can never get out again.

BULLSHIT

After your death you will be tortured in your Tomb ,for Million and Million years ,a Torture like you never Imagined ,only animal can listen dead people cry from the Horrible
Imaginable Torture ,if humain listen their cry ,he will die from fair ....you will be tortured by fire,tombe and earth crushed you

first - when you enter in your Tomb ,if you see a nice angel ,you will be not tortured ,if you see a evil Horific angel ,he will ask you ;what is your religion? who is your God? what did you do in your Life ? what didi you talk in the back of all people who come in ur funeral ? all this question you can't answer them

Thet why you will be beaten hard by his hamer ,and eaten by white maggot ,and burned by fire in a dark

after the torture in tomb and the end of world ,you will be sent to god for a Judgment day

you will be burned by sun ,you drown in your sweat,you cry ,you wait your turn with a million and milllion and million of people of all earth ,for the judgement for 300 years

aftermath ,god give you a book ,you read it ,this book contain all you bad and good work in earth

if you have good work more then bad ,u will enter in paradis ,if you have a lot of bad work ,you will be jailed with your evil ,and burned in Hell and tortured by hot water ,and sliced ,and dised in a Big house of a Torture ,people cry and cry ,they cry the Blood ,your skin burn ,and god make you a new skin ,for more of pain

-Good Muslim people enter in Paradis

-Bad Muslim People they will be tortured in hell and then they will be saved by angel and Mohamed and they enter in paradis

-the No Muslim ,the people who beleive in God (Christian and some jew) they will be tortured in hell for million years and years ,but aftermath they will be enter in paradis

-Atheist They will be Tortured for Eternel Life ,torture never end ! and watching happy people in Paradis :)

REMEMBER 1 day in HELL= 10.000 Years of Earth

i hope Meatpie you beleive in God ,at least you have a chance to enter the paradis, i don't want to see you burned in hell and cry blood and me happy in paradis

That seems like a rather definitive statement of the existence of a hell. Where's the proof? I can't say that I know of anyone who has been there previously nor have I seen any scientific evidence that such a place could exist. I am trying to be open minded to your arguments for the existence of such a place. But, mankind has been around for thousands of years, has seen to the edge of the universe and has measured subatomic particles. Science has explained what some people still don't understand. Its surprising how many people don't even know what electricity is except that it makes their TV work. Now, we are assembling a lot of evidence that there are countless other planets in the universe where intelligent life may exist. For everything that we have accomplished, there is no definitive explanation of heaven or hell. So please tell us how you know so much about hell. What are your references?

S-C what are you smokin'? Can I have some? Seriously dude, you have been so indoctrinated by your ghastly religion which kills for the sake of having some booty up in your fictitious heaven. So you consider yourself a good muslim running a gore site, and being turned on by this shit? LOL :smirk:

BULLSHIT

After your death you will be tortured in your Tomb ,for Million and Million years ,a Torture like you never Imagined ,only animal can listen dead people cry from the Horrible
Imaginable Torture ,if humain listen their cry ,he will die from fair ....you will be tortured by fire,tombe and earth crushed you

first - when you enter in your Tomb ,if you see a nice angel ,you will be not tortured ,if you see a evil Horific angel ,he will ask you ;what is your religion? who is your God? what did you do in your Life ? what didi you talk in the back of all people who come in ur funeral ? all this question you can't answer them

Thet why you will be beaten hard by his hamer ,and eaten by white maggot ,and burned by fire in a dark

after the torture in tomb and the end of world ,you will be sent to god for a Judgment day

you will be burned by sun ,you drown in your sweat,you cry ,you wait your turn with a million and milllion and million of people of all earth ,for the judgement for 300 years

aftermath ,god give you a book ,you read it ,this book contain all you bad and good work in earth

if you have good work more then bad ,u will enter in paradis ,if you have a lot of bad work ,you will be jailed with your evil ,and burned in Hell and tortured by hot water ,and sliced ,and dised in a Big house of a Torture ,people cry and cry ,they cry the Blood ,your skin burn ,and god make you a new skin ,for more of pain

-Good Muslim people enter in Paradis

-Bad Muslim People they will be tortured in hell and then they will be saved by angel and Mohamed and they enter in paradis

-the No Muslim ,the people who beleive in God (Christian and some jew) they will be tortured in hell for million years and years ,but aftermath they will be enter in paradis

-Atheist They will be Tortured for Eternel Life ,torture never end ! and watching happy people in Paradis :)

REMEMBER 1 day in HELL= 10.000 Years of Earth

i hope Meatpie you beleive in God ,at least you have a chance to enter the paradis, i don't want to see you burned in hell and cry blood and me happy in paradis

Well, well, well....speaking of BULLSHIT!.................thank you for just letting me read a WHOLE BUNCH!!!

i hope you beleive in God ,at least you have a chance to enter the paradis, i don't want to see you burned in hell and cry blood and me happy in paradis

Don't worry. All CDG members are excluded from paradise forever anyhow and will be raped daily by ugly old women with cunts with sharp teeth.

you have been so indoctrinated by your ghastly religion which kills for the sake of having some booty up in your fictitious heaven. So you consider yourself a good muslim running a gore site, and being turned on by this shit? LOL :smirk:

:5 stars::excellent:

That was amazing and hilarious to read.

Muslim kids are brainwashed from early on, very sad, satanic is obviously no exception.

So what If I'm basically a good person but not muslim?

You'll end up just like everyone else.... Recycled carbon for other lifeforms to exist. I'd rather be that than be submissive only to worship a fictitious god dictator that needs continual ego stroking for eternity.

Back