MxBoots,

I have never heard of the FREETHOUGHT ALLICANCE. It sounds most invigorating and thought-provoking. Of course, since they are all freethinkers, I presume they are also most tolerant and not at all threatened by those who hold Abrahamic religion based theological beliefs.

I would welcome being in such an organization, learning from each other all kinds of perspectives. After all, my free thought perspective has led me to conclude that there is indeed a Creative force in place to make the entire Universe take-off and continue to "tick."

I also freely believe that when closely examined, neither athiesm, agnosticism, secularism, humanism, Judiasm, Islamism, Confucianism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Animism nor any other kind of "ism" most perfectly describes the wholeness of the human condition and hope for the future as does Christianity.

I would love to discuss such issues freely with other free spirits. I will look further into this FREETHOUGHT ALLIANCE. Any further information please PM me.

Cheers!

Please excuse my bluntness, but spare me the bible lesson. I know the bible very well, as I have said I was raised on all this nonesense. The "picking and choosing" that Boots was speaking of applies here. The bible is filled to the brim with death and destruction and it is all too easy to put all of the blame onto man. Look, let's for the sake of argument say that the whole Adam, Eve, Lucifer thing happened. God gave us free will, god gave us the ability to be tempted. God is all knowing and all seeing and KNEW that Satan would tempt and succeed and allowed him to do so. Who is the sadist? You don't give a kid a lighter and some gasoline, stand back, watch and allow him to get burned, then chastise him for it. That is what your god did. You talk about logic. That is NOT logical.
If you are going to try and use logic to defend your beliefs use a better fable then Adam and Eve.
Despite my tone I do not have hostility towards you Arrow. I just believe that if someone has a belief and chooses a public forum to discuss it, he better be able to defend them against anyone. Remember, you have the burden of proof. Yes, I know. You have FAITH, you don't need PROOF. But we do.

I have provided all kinds of "proof" above, my good and most long-time dear Bindiboi budd.

From the the above photos of the planets and the cosmos to the creative power and the miracle of a George Frederic Handel to actual historic evidence of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus in the links above, I have presented considerable documentation of a Creative Force and the real personage of Jesus Christ.

Let us know turn to the SHROUD of TURIN. What do you make of this? NO ONE in the scientific communty is able to explain how the "negative image" was scalded into the fabric's fibers.

Here is more info about the
SHROUD of TURIN, which unquestionably has been shown to be both the Burial Cloth and proof of the ultimate paranormal resurrection of Jesus the Christ:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1?v=WRB16BARvz0&feature=pyv&ad=7367214632&kw=shroud of turin
amazing high-tech analysis of all the geographical, agricultural, demographic and forensic evidence found in the actual Shroud of Tourin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Ggxvgcx88&feature=related
see the likely FACE of JESUS the CHRIST !!

EXCELLENT documentary aired on the SHROUD of TOURIN from THE HISTORY CHANNEL here in the USA most recently ago, presented in six parts below (this is an ASTONISHING, SUPERB objective science/forensic presentation .. it will be most difficult to seriously consider any more criticism from any of yous for "PROOF" on all of this IF you do not take a bit of time to honestly and critically watch ALL of this below):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Vz74IhxaE&feature=relmfu
Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8tNvS-8ic&feature=relmfu
Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTzLPvjIv5o&feature=relmfu
Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9goZjAj5c&feature=relmfu
Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyM2ZoTvuw&feature=relmfu
Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOt3W1QnT5U&feature=relmfu
Part 6

Last edited:
Showing pictures of great things that we have yet to understand the origins of does not make one conclude it was by divine forces. It just means we don't have all the answers yet. Go back to biblical times and explain how a bird can fly. If a person had epilepsy they were thought to be possessed, today thanks to science we know it is a medical condition and can treat it. They couldn't explain them then because science had not developed enough to explain flight. So we can move on from that. As for the Turin. I have seen many docs about it including the one you mentioned. I know that Wikipedia isn't always on the spot but in this case they are quotes. Go there and look under the recent developments section. The Turin is still up in the air, there is just as much if not more evidence showing non-miraculous findings than the contrary. Pull up the Ark findings and that would be harder to explain (but not impossible). For years the crystal skulls were impossible to explain outside of mystical origins. But technology caught up with it and now are totally explainable. Proof my friend is not "what else could it be" but "What it is". Faith is not compatible with proof.

I don't mind the idea of being tortured after death; it'd be interesting to see how I'll give a shit without a central nervous system and pain receptors... ;P

Richard Dawkins ... I got him to sign his books

Wow, you've met Dawkins in person :Photo: and got his signature! I'm jealous :green grin:!
I've read all his books. His latest "The magic of reality" is his finest I think.

Last edited:
Wow, you've met Dawkins in person :Photo: and got his signature! I'm jealous :green grin:!
I've read all his books. His latest "The magic of reality" is his finest I think.

Yes, Dawkins signed all 5 of the books I had. Actually, I split up the book signing as I didn't want to burden him with signing all of them at once, so I waited until the next afternoon session at a different venue that was open to the public and had him sign the rest. :grin:

"Faith is not compatible with proof" -- Bindiboi

My dear Bindiboi, my long-time friend,

I am so pleased we agree upon this above fact.
As the Apostle Paul writes in the Book of Hebrews 1:11: "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

An article I would ask you to read:
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/07/the-jesus-debate-man-vs-myth/?hpt=hp_c1

Thanks for the earnest dialogue and thank the rest of yous for the thoughtful and most respectful deep discussion as well.

This entire matter is a matter of FAITH and BELIEVE. Perhaps someone who is more erudite and much less of an imperfect, broken vessel than I will be able to help yous see The Light more clearly. This be my deep prayer.

Now go and be at peace. Anytime yous seek to discuss any of this further, just send me a PM here.

Be well and prosper. And CHEERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOYz4IXsrSU
"God be with You till We Meet Again"
:great: :great: :great:

Last edited:
I saw the light when I abandoned my faith. We may not agree on things my friend but I do wish upon you a happy Easter.

I believe that as human beings we can not choose the moment of birth.
But we have the privilege of choosing how and when to die.
But we are such cowards that we let that the chance (random) determine the time.
Almost all die without knowing they are doing.
What better to be prepared and served with someone to help you pass the most important moment in life: THE DEATH.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying Walter, but I think you are saying. It's better to be prepared just in case. But lets say there really is no heaven, no afterlife. We only get one chance at life, I don't want to waste it serving some god that doesn't exist. If there is a god, I don't think he is going to be so full of himself that if I don't serve him I suffer for all eternity in a fiery hell.

I read that article Arrow, it was a very interesting article. I actually do not contest that jesus existed, I contest who he actually was. I think there was a man who thought he was the son of god. I think he visited or was visited by someone who was sick. That person got better, probably of something that just ran it's course and went away. Boom, people heard him say he was the son of god, that person got better and they put the two together and a savior was born. I think jesus was a nice man who wanted to help people but was a little off his rocker and thought he was the sun of god. From there the legend grew, stories were told, all embellishments. History is full of people who became legends because of embellishments, Siddhārtha Buddha, Muhammad, just two examples.
I'm curious Arrow. Do you believe that everything, every single word, is the absolute truth? Or that a lot of it is a representation?

I believe that the most important thing in life is death.
We are born to die.
No one has returned from death.
Life is just the way that leads to death.
Therefore it must be the most important event of my life and I want to know how and when it will be to be prepared.

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers" - (1976)

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers" - (1976)

This quote reminds me of the
American author and humorist,
MARK TWAIN,
who said ...

"Everybody has got to die,
but I have always believed an exception
would be made in my case."

IT wasn't.

A nihilist friend of mine once said, "When you die, you go... to the bathroom."

I laughed my head off and said that THAT isn't even always true.

Can't say anythyng about death'n confydence, as 'have never dyed. All 'can say's that the concept of eternal Hell's utter bullshyt'n my opynyon.

Now that's not the only reason am 'ntrygued by the topyc of death. 'Have had some near death experyences - or maybe they were hallucynayshuns. Eyther way - a couple years ago 'had been bynge drynkyng out of my mynd (mornyng to about 11pm [23:00] nyght); now must say that at the tyme 'couldn't remember much as 'was near blacked out. Long story short, 'met some guys who shared a blunt wyth me (at the poynt where 'was about to pass out drunk) and, me beyng the adventurous moron, 'took 'gods' knows how many huge puffs of't. Next thyng 'remember, am experyencyng two tyme zones at the same tyme: at the same moment am walkyng down the street, the same moment am standyng 'n the myddle of the street wyth my hands held hygh. Occurred to me that 'would 'dye' at a later poynt, as 'was goyng through extreme amounts of payn - so we asked: 'death, take us and save us from the payn, we're not afrayd' and the payn ended.

Maybe am a madman... but 'thought should share that experyence. Death's always been 'ntryguyng to me'n a reomantyc way. Maybe 'should joyn facebook and post romance novels about how 'death saved my lyfe' haha.

Nykk

When you die you go into the state you were in before you were born - non-existence.

The most beautiful thing is that you can never know your true moment of death because your brain switches off like a computer.

People are so terrified and so messed up on the topic of death most totally avoid it because they don't know what to say.

I maybe wrong but at least I have an opinion.

What's your view?

Are you scared to die?

I can't belive my beautiful toes will melt away and fall apart.

Meatpie, who is the beautiful man in these pictures?

BULLSHIT

After your death you will be tortured in your Tomb ,for Million and Million years ,a Torture like you never Imagined ,only animal can listen dead people cry from the Horrible
Imaginable Torture ,if humain listen their cry ,he will die from fair ....you will be tortured by fire,tombe and earth crushed you

first - when you enter in your Tomb ,if you see a nice angel ,you will be not tortured ,if you see a evil Horific angel ,he will ask you ;what is your religion? who is your God? what did you do in your Life ? what didi you talk in the back of all people who come in ur funeral ? all this question you can't answer them

Thet why you will be beaten hard by his hamer ,and eaten by white maggot ,and burned by fire in a dark

after the torture in tomb and the end of world ,you will be sent to god for a Judgment day

you will be burned by sun ,you drown in your sweat,you cry ,you wait your turn with a million and milllion and million of people of all earth ,for the judgement for 300 years

aftermath ,god give you a book ,you read it ,this book contain all you bad and good work in earth

if you have good work more then bad ,u will enter in paradis ,if you have a lot of bad work ,you will be jailed with your evil ,and burned in Hell and tortured by hot water ,and sliced ,and dised in a Big house of a Torture ,people cry and cry ,they cry the Blood ,your skin burn ,and god make you a new skin ,for more of pain

-Good Muslim people enter in Paradis

-Bad Muslim People they will be tortured in hell and then they will be saved by angel and Mohamed and they enter in paradis

-the No Muslim ,the people who beleive in God (Christian and some jew) they will be tortured in hell for million years and years ,but aftermath they will be enter in paradis

-Atheist They will be Tortured for Eternel Life ,torture never end ! and watching happy people in Paradis :)

REMEMBER 1 day in HELL= 10.000 Years of Earth

i hope Meatpie you beleive in God ,at least you have a chance to enter the paradis, i don't want to see you burned in hell and cry blood and me happy in paradis

WOW!!!!!!
I'd love to see this on film. It would make a great movie. I am Christian, I think Jews get to go to heaven first then us and last the Muslims. You say only some Jew go, the rest stay in hell?

Back