ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Fresh on the rope still ...

Got more, will post soon.

Another few seconds he'll be wide eyed with surprise that he's not dead yet! Or maybe he knows what to expect if they let him watch his buddy dance for awhile. Looks like he's still squirming though.

Maybe the guy feels his cock getting hard and getting ready for his last cum?

The hanging guy facing us appears to be in uniform. Is he a fellow Nazi? Do you have any idea what his crime was?

It says Ghetto - so its probably Nazis clearing a Jewish ghetto in Poland in WW2 - maybe the fighters had some kind of uniform.

It says Ghetto - so its probably Nazis clearing a Jewish ghetto in Poland in WW2 - maybe the fighters had some kind of uniform.

I hadn't bothered to enlarge the photo the first time, and didn't even notice the Ghetto caption in the upper left. Something else I now see which had escaped my attention earlier is that two of the Nazis are helping the hanging along by pushing down on the victim from above and pulling him down from below. You can clearly see the effort being exerted in the face of the guy on the far right.

Aye it looks like an amateurish hanging - think rope and off a wall If they are pushing the men down to hurry along the process I have heard that was done in the Middle Ages also before long drop hanging Or maybe they have dinner back in the mess hall to get to Why not just shoot them ? German troops had access to Lugers Mausers or a MP40

Back