peelers

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

PieMan...

Did ya see any SEXcee bearded mankill rotter-peelers like this??

:load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
Yes, but just for a sec, because there were other morgue workers around me and watching me how I would react...I just passed carelessly by but in reality I wanted to be left alone!

And the guys were hairy, all of them. Oh Arrow, why do you keep asking its hard for me to talk about it.

It is so hot to see a real stud put naked on a morgue table, not fat, but not too thin either...big hairy chest and barefoot, head propped up.

His toes cold and slightly purple.

Most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I just wanted to stay there and mess around with the guys, I would suck their toes, check their cocks, ass...every inch of their hot bodies.

Yes, but just for a sec, because there were other morgue workers around me and watching me how I would react...I just passed carelessly by but in reality I wanted to be left alone!

And the guys were hairy, all of them. Oh Arrow, why do you keep asking its hard for me to talk about it.

It is so hot to see a real stud put naked on a morgue table, not fat, but not too thin either...big hairy chest and barefoot, head propped up.

His toes cold and slightly purple.

Most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I just wanted to stay there and mess around with the guys, I would suck their toes, check their cocks, ass...every inch of their hot bodies.

I am sorry, Pie. Just curious is you saw a HOT stud like this a peeling.

IF ONLY that morgue you were hired to work at had practiced CLEANLINESS and TOP NOTCH HYGIENE.

But that morgue DIDN'T, it was FILTHY and TERRIBLY DANGEROUS to your HEALTH....so FUCK THEM OFF, 'cuz YOU deserve BETTER and will achieve BETTER.

:sm (26):

It's such a shame about the terrible conditions because Eastern European dead guys are among the hottest in the world.

yes. I developed a severe depression because of all this.

Back