Woman Jumps the Fence at the Berlin Zoo, Joining Polar Bears, with Bad Result

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Police say a woman jumped into a polar bear enclosure at Berlin Zoo and was bitten several times on her arms and legs.

The woman was bitten Friday by one of the four older polar bears in the enclosure and not by the famous Knut, who took Germany by storm as a cub after he was hand-raised by a keeper.

Heiner Kloes, a zoo spokesman, said keepers pushed the bear away and pulled the woman out from the enclosure, which is surrounded by a fence, a line of prickly hedges and a wall.

The woman was taken to a hospital for treatment. Her condition was not immediately known. Police did not say why she jumped in with the bear.

knut2_163782t.jpg

Knut, the world's most famous polar bear, is kept at Berlin Zoo, but it was one of the older bears who attacked the woman

Aw, I feel bad for the polar bears....Though would be nice to see polar bear bite marks on a body. i love watching them, all bloody up with their fur. So cute.

I got some pics and vid of a crazy bitch who did this a while ago...wonder if it's the same one?
Yeah, I love Polar bears, my favs...

Oh my god. Knut just gained control over CDG. The whole f.. country was mad about this freaking polarbear. After his keeper died the zoo became a place of pilgrimage.
I wouldn' stop somebody from jumping over the fence. No. It would work for me. The bear has its fun, becomes sated for free and the people have some entertainment. I would raise the admission for two or three Euros.

But Bessey, the polar bears only wanted to play little girls....

Including little boys...

Last edited:
Back